Save Ctory (Version 0.5 Beta) *THE BURLY MODE UPDATE*

Mar 23, 2013 at 9:35 PM
Professional Whatever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
That was a joke but whatever

Mar 23, 2013 at 9:45 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Maybe it was, but I honestly like it. Burly Crace mode has so much potential to be as funny as the main game XD

Mar 23, 2013 at 10:49 PM
"Huzzah!"
Burly Crace... oho! I see what you did thar. I feel so smart. I'll reward myself with a cookie.

So, is Burly Crace gonna be a super muscular version of Curly? Like a super body building woman? .. wait, how could you even do that in 16x16 sprites and still keep the CS style (big head, small body, etc)? It would be hilarious is she was all badass and like a female version of Rambo or something. At least, what I envision for that seems pretty funny.

Mar 23, 2013 at 11:02 PM
FrozenFire said:
Burly Crace... oho! I see what you did thar. I feel so smart. I'll reward myself with a cookie.

So, is Burly Crace gonna be a super muscular version of Curly? Like a super body building woman? .. wait, how could you even do that in 16x16 sprites and still keep the CS style (big head, small body, etc)? It would be hilarious is she was all badass and like a female version of Rambo or something. At least, what I envision for that seems pretty funny.
No, actually, in this game, Curly Brace is replaced with Burly Crace, to fit with the whole 'Save Ctory' business. But in Burly Crace mode, you meet curly, your cousin, instead of burly.

By the way, so you even know what it's like, here's a picture of the bad ending in Burly Crace mode:

p166042-0-diz8pnd.png

Mar 24, 2013 at 1:16 AM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
BWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :awesomeface:
p166043-0-sandvich.jpg

Mar 24, 2013 at 2:05 AM
metalsonic71 said:
BWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :awesomeface:
p166043-0-sandvich.jpg

wut is this i dont even

But I'm not even lying, Burly mode is more updated than the regular game. So if you want even MORE awesomeness, play that mode.