Rosenkreuzstilette Forum?

Feb 13, 2009 at 11:27 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Sorry (potentially) if this is old news and has been discussed before and I'm just missing something but... what's with the RKS forum? I played that game and could say I liked it, so I'm curious as to the whole "Well bugger me, I'm locked out" thing.

So is it like a discussion for the game, a sequel by the team who made it or a fan project or what?

Also sorry if this called to attention something that was supposed to be secret, I'm no cat, curiosity doesn't kill me.

Edit: I guess this goes for the Game/Mod Development forums too. I'm curious of how this set-up works
Also, maybe this should go in forum suggestions or something?

Feb 14, 2009 at 5:32 AM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
Shi says it's under construction.

I fucking love Rosenkreuz Stilette. Fuck, I like just about ALL Mega Man/Rockman games and clones. I fuckin' love Mega Man.

Gentlemen, I like Mega Man games.
Gentlemen, I like Mega Man games.
Gentlemen, I fucking love Mega Man games.

I like the Megabuster.
I like charged shots.
I like the alternate weapons.
I like all the particular movements conducive to a Mega Man character.

In the Original series.
In the X series.
In the Legends series.
In the EXE series.
In the Zero series.
In the ZX series.

I love every type of Mega Man game that exists in this universe, and I enjoy all of their functions infinitely.

I like jumping and dashing through stages, obliterating any enemy in my path along the way.
I love the the explosion the Robot Master or other appropriate boss makes when they have been defeated.
When I annihilate the final boss of each game, my heart leaps.
When I stand before the ultimate secret boss of the EXE games, Forte, and ready my overly-efficient Battle Chip deck, my heart soars.

Gentlemen, what I desire is a Mega Man game surpassing all others.

And you, gentlemen, my companions in reveling in Mega Man. Gentlemen, what do you desire?

Do you desire Mega Man as well? Do you desire waves of bosses with intricately designed attacks? Do you desire a Mega Man game that stretches the limits of comprehension and planning, that in one fell swoop overthrows the order of the universe?

Very well then. WE SHALL HAVE MEGA MAN!

Feb 14, 2009 at 6:12 AM
/end
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Mega Man won't be the only game it will be taking stuff from.

Feb 14, 2009 at 6:42 AM
MetaSeraphim said:
Mega Man won't be the only game it will be taking stuff from.

Also Castlevania, though it's engine is by far leaning more towards that of a Mega Man game's. So yeah, it's basically a fusion of my two favorite series pretty much ever, Mega Man and Castlevania. And it has lolis.

I fucking love this game.

Feb 16, 2009 at 6:22 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Jester Frog said:
Sorry (potentially) if this is old news and has been discussed before and I'm just missing something but... what's with the RKS forum? I played that game and could say I liked it, so I'm curious as to the whole "Well bugger me, I'm locked out" thing.
They are not ready to open the forum to the public yet. Also I can't really tell you anything about it. Does that answer your question? :rolleyes:

Feb 16, 2009 at 7:23 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Ah. Okay, that works. Can't wait to see... whatever the hell this is. But do they really have to leave the forum visible but password protected? It's just so... mocking.

Also, that was a very enjoyable speech, Kage.

Feb 26, 2009 at 8:39 PM
Letty Whiterock said:
THE THINGS THAT MY GROLLSCHWERT CANNOT CUT ARE NEXT TO NONE.

WILL YOU USE YOUR GROLLSCHWERT TO CLEAVE EVIL!?