Robot Story

Jan 11, 2014 at 5:53 PM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I got plenty of time with when I'm not taking classes or when I'm not working on my mod. You can put me in the debugging team, too!

Jan 11, 2014 at 6:51 PM
2dbro
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Alrighty then! Thanks guys..

Ok... would we do TF2 Story?
Or A Legend of Zelda Story?

MAX: 10 votes per section. :p

Jan 11, 2014 at 7:19 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
i really dont mind, but i know the LOZ series more then TF2, and with how much i know of TF2, how could that be in a mod w/o multiplayer?
also, i think we should take this to pm instead of using the thread, since multiple people can join in on one pm and so this thread doesnt get cluttered with useless stuff.

Jan 11, 2014 at 7:41 PM
Its dark in here
"Deaths: 4000"
when you make an update, you really should just edit the first post, because thats the file everyone is going to download first.

Jan 11, 2014 at 11:09 PM
The TideWalker
Modding Community Discord Founder
"That dog!"
Not to seem like a bother.

But why should other choose your destiny? A mod is a lot of work (trust me, I know) and I would want it to be my own choice on what I make, but whatever floats your boat.

What really bugs me is the whole "I'll help you" gig.

It shouldn't happen until the modder show some promising content and dedication.

I *would* offer my ASM skills, but it's like I have a need to see this flourish first, not die two weeks after I put time into making stuff.

I know that I just opened a thread were I can hack NPC's for you, but I think a devoted team is kind of silly for something so small.