Robot Story

Nov 9, 2019 at 2:13 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
The title says it all.

Instead of playing as Quote, you play as the Robot from Enter The Gungeon. This is my very first mod. It is unfinished, as there are some sprites missing but I will maybe add more sprites if I can.

Attachments

• Robot Story.zip
    998.6 KB · Views: 31
Nov 9, 2019 at 3:10 AM
"Huzzah!"
its cute, I think yo should totally change the sprite and some dialogue to fit with Enter the Gungeon

Nov 9, 2019 at 5:52 AM
2dbro
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
just to lyk i made a mod with the same name 5 years ago

Nov 9, 2019 at 12:47 PM
"Huzzah!"
I understand this is your first mod and all but the fact that it's just the same game with different sprites for the main character doesn't really sell it to me. You should probably add some dialogue and new tiles made by you to make it more interesting.
It's not impossible to do; it's going to take some time though.
Then again, you said it yourself that it's unfinished so I'm just giving suggestions.

Nov 10, 2019 at 1:47 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I understand this is your first mod and all but the fact that it's just the same game with different sprites for the main character doesn't really sell it to me. You should probably add some dialogue and new tiles made by you to make it more interesting.
It's not impossible to do; it's going to take some time though.
Then again, you said it yourself that it's unfinished so I'm just giving suggestions.

I've already started to make new dialogue. I've even started to make new sprites for some of the weapons. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

Nov 10, 2019 at 1:52 PM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
I would suggest making the game have a twist, it would still be a "csbd"(cave story but different) but it would give something off and totally new, knowing the name is "Robot Story".
I would suggest making the twist(or the new story) on Quote. Would be interesting to have a mod focusing on the bland character he is.