Retsupurae fans have something to laugh at

Oct 30, 2012 at 6:13 AM
I don't anymore.
"I'm sorry Mario, but your princess is in another castle."
Me too. It hurts my sides. The things people think are worth doing...

Oct 30, 2012 at 7:15 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
The more I look at this the more I believe that it is actually a troll site

The token "atheists" in the title is a pretty big giveaway, seeing as the site has nothing to do with religion and the targetted LPers in question are probably atheists themselves

Oct 30, 2012 at 7:27 AM
I don't anymore.
If it is, then my congratulatories to them, otherwise, seriously, fuck that guy.

Laugh worth moment, somewhere on the site the person addresses a question about the atheism thing, I just don't care enough to look right now.

Oct 30, 2012 at 8:32 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
hmmm.... im NOT gonna click THAT!

Oct 30, 2012 at 12:25 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
MinecraftPro said:
hmmm.... im NOT gonna click THAT!
why
I would call you out for making a dumb non-contributing post (again) but I'm more baffled by your aversion to the link in the OP
unless you're afraid of <deity> blowing up your computer for clicking on a link that had the word "atheists" in the title, in which case don't even bother to respond because that'll just make me upset.

Ontopic: If this is a troll blog, color me impressed because they've been fairly consistent and verbose throughout the whole thing. I think it's more likely though that this is some kind of outspoken social activist that dropped out of their liberal arts degree because they didn't want to conform to the roles defined to them by the patriarchy and lives off a diet of chai tea and wheatgrass smoothies

Oct 30, 2012 at 2:22 PM
Offensive User
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
I'm kind of tempted to make an atheistsagainstchipcheezum tumblr and have the first topic be "RACISM" and try to follow the same wacky style of the author

But other than that it's pretty painful to know that there are people like this in this world

Oct 30, 2012 at 5:39 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
I think it's more likely though that this is some kind of outspoken social activist that dropped out of their liberal arts degree because they didn't want to conform to the roles defined to them by the patriarchy and lives off a diet of chai tea and wheatgrass smoothies
They may not have dropped out at all. Actually, a lot of folks with these kinds of views complete their degrees and go on to teach our children in the education system, write for our newspapers and magazines, and anchor our TV news programs—they're called feminists, gender egalitarians, or things along those lines. Heck, I'm in a doctoral program with many folks who would probably be right on board with the authors of this blog, because the authors are coming from a theoretical tack called "feminist theory" or "gender theory." A lot of these colleagues of mine will be earning their PhDs in a few years and then going back into academia where they will continue this kind of particular brand of thinking, and make sure that feminists continue to not dropout.

Oct 30, 2012 at 10:06 PM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
I think he was joking :I

Oct 31, 2012 at 6:21 PM
CARLSOOOOOON AAAAND PEEEEETERSSSSSS!
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Well hey, I'm christian, but I don't try to force my beliefs on other people. If they don't want to be religious, then that's fine by me. But when sites like this come up, it just rubs me the wrong way.

Oct 31, 2012 at 6:27 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
it has nothing to do with religion

shbeesh

Oct 31, 2012 at 8:37 PM
I don't anymore.
it has nothing to do with religion

shbeesh
It's hilarious JUST how right you are. I don't think religious context even comes up in one of her posts.

Nov 1, 2012 at 12:59 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
somewhere on the site the person addresses a question about the atheism thing, I just don't care enough to look right now.
Oh hey I found it
Good question. This Tumblr is a collaboration among atheists who are “switched on” about social justice issues. You might think that the two are unrelated, but think of it this way: would you consider it strange for an atheist to support creationism? It’s just as strange for an athiest to support inequality.
No, no, that isn't how it works at all

Nov 1, 2012 at 1:40 AM
Offensive User
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Some people in the chat of this livestream that I attended yesterday somewhat think that MDickie wrote this tumblr as a little troll

But I don't really believe them at all be sure to click to look inside

Nov 1, 2012 at 6:31 PM
CARLSOOOOOON AAAAND PEEEEETERSSSSSS!
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
I'm the uber-Christian 9000 here, and I don't run and hide from a website if it has "atheis" in its URL.
What makes you think I ran from the site. I actually went to the site and read the thing from top to bottom(come on, it's like your saying I have a fear of atheists).