Requesting an English Version of OrgMaker 2

Oct 21, 2008 at 4:38 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Yes, I've searched, and org and 2 was too general. I've checked the FTP, but there is only the original Japanese version. I almost made it to my goal when I found a link to it in the "show off your Orgs" topic, but alas, that link was dead. I'm at the end of the road... Someone have the English version of this and is willing to share it please?

Oct 21, 2008 at 5:11 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
There's the Org maker and English patch here; if they don't work you can email me and if I can remember to check my email, I'll send it then.

Oct 21, 2008 at 5:45 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Furypants said:
There's the Org maker and English patch here; if they don't work you can email me and if I can remember to check my email, I'll send it then.
Wrong version. He asked for a translation for ORG Maker v2.0.5, not ORG Maker v1.3.4!

To answer BurnedKirby's question: No. There is no translation for Org maker 2 as far as I can tell. I could fire up my hex editor and attempt one though.

EDIT: Whoops! Guess I was wrong.
http://www.cavestory.org/forums/threads/790/

Better add this to the site then.

Oct 21, 2008 at 6:17 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Ah.. well two wrongs turned up a right, at least ;)

Oct 21, 2008 at 11:27 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Thanks for finding the link I could not find myself.

Oh and don't use Firefox to download the zip file because esnips apparently hates Firefox.
Try downloading it with that browser, and it tries to make you register, but using IE, you don't even have to go through that crap. Good thing I have IE tab.

Oct 21, 2008 at 11:41 PM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
BurnedKirby said:
Thanks for finding the link I could not find myself.

Oh and don't use Firefox to download the zip file because esnips apparently hates Firefox.
Try downloading it with that browser, and it tries to make you register, but using IE, you don't even have to go through that crap. Good thing I have IE tab.
Really? I was using firefox (version 2.0.0.17, none of that firefox 3 crap) and it downloaded fine for me.