Requesting A "translated" Old OrgView 1.34

Oct 27, 2006 at 7:37 AM
Okay
"The Ultimate Sword of Extraordinary Magnitude"
You know people that there is an old OrgView version 14\02\2002. What I found is a non-translated one. I downloaded the translate patch afor it nd I just found an ".ip" stupid file < crap ;) . Can someone just give me the old already-translated OrgView.exe file one ...... pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease ;) .

Oct 27, 2006 at 8:30 AM
Hoxtilicious
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Oh, I also search :o I lost my one and the downloeded File was a Patch file who didn't worked at all... Maybe I can look at... YAY! There is it ;) ;) :p
Download here:
ORG MAKER ENGLISH

Oct 27, 2006 at 10:25 AM
Okay
Oh Shinig Phantom, how sweet you are! ;)
Thank you, I want this too but I was talking about the ORG Maker old Org View. It was just a mistake from me that I typed the version number of ORG maker but the version date is true. Here is a screen shot ;) :
diph.php

Oct 27, 2006 at 11:05 AM
Hoxtilicious
Oh translated version? I coulda translate ;D But ya need to give me the English Titles for Songs...

Oct 28, 2006 at 5:31 AM
Okay
ShInInG PhAnToM said:
Oh translated version? I coulda translate ;D But ya need to give me the English Titles for Songs...
You can ;)
Here is the direct link to the file http://members.lycos.co.uk/ticktock/patch/orgold.rar

1- Cave Story (old)
2- Safety (old)
3- First Cave (old)
4- Gravity (old)
5- Living Waterway (old)
6- Plantation theme
7- Hero's End (old)
8- Quote theme
9- Sand Zone (old)
10- Moon Song (old)
11- Oppression (old)
12- Quote theme 2
13- Geothermal (old)
14- King theme (old)
15- Quote theme 3

Oh, one thing Shinig Phantom, can you extract the .org files from the OrgView_old.exe then bring them for me? :)

Oct 28, 2006 at 6:52 AM
Hoxtilicious
Haithm said:
You can ;)
Here is the direct link to the file http://members.lycos.co.uk/ticktock/patch/orgold.rar

1- Cave Story (old)
2- Safety (old)
3- First Cave (old)
4- Gravity (old)
5- Living Waterway (old)
6- Plantation theme
7- Hero's End (old)
8- Quote theme
9- Sand Zone (old)
10- Moon Song (old)
11- Oppression (old)
12- Quote theme 2
13- Geothermal (old)
14- King theme (old)
15- Quote theme 3

Oh, one thing Shinig Phantom, can you extract the .org files from the OrgView_old.exe then bring them for me? :)

I'am not going to use "http://members.lycos.co.uk/ticktock/patch/orgold.rar" I will translate it at my own! I know all the things to hexedit this :D

HAHAHA Sadly u guys just don't read all the post that where made on the forum...
I already extracted them and use them in my MOD maybe you know. :)
Here are they:

OLDORGAYANA

And hey! Just call me Shi : P

Oct 29, 2006 at 6:07 AM
Okay
What a .... ;) ...

Okaies Shy man :D , Thank you. Do it! :)
I think your ORG.exe is somewhat worse than mine :) .

Oct 29, 2006 at 6:30 AM
Hoxtilicious
Haithm said:
What a .... :) ...

...Do it! :) ...

Oo Hey cool it! ;)
I need sum time! Or ask a otherone :D

Oct 30, 2006 at 2:44 AM
Okay
Hey comrade, didn't you see the smiley " :) "?
I were\was *gets confused by english* kidding with you ;)

Oct 30, 2006 at 6:17 AM
Hoxtilicious
lol, oh well I have lots of things to do for school :p And I also must finish a ORG...

Jun 14, 2007 at 10:31 PM
"Huzzah!"
I'm probably gonna get shot, maimed and tortured for bumping such an old thread, but 'tis the way of things. ;P

For some reason I've become extremely curious about other .org files, as user-made orgs seem to be incredibly rare around here. I've found a few download links, but most of them (and by "most" I mean "each and every bloody one") are outdated and nonworking. Just my luck, it seems. :D

Anyway, these files seem pretty interesting, really. As fas as I can tell, most of these are used in The Crowned Witch, but I'm guessing that there's a few left over anyway. So, I hope it's not too much trouble to ask, but Garde, would you mind at all e-mailing me the .org files mentioned here? That is, assuming they're not all there in the "crwnd_bgm.exe" that comes with your mod. Some interesting stuff in there, really, and I hope I'm not coming too out of nowhere with this.

No, I'm not planning on leeching these for my project or anything. I'm just looking for some extra inspiration and such so I can finally get that cursed OrgMaker to finally make sense. :o

Jun 14, 2007 at 11:06 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
I hope I managed to remove mine from the Intarwebs before you got to it. It was embarrassing. I can't make music.

Have you found the original CS org files?

Jun 14, 2007 at 11:56 PM
Hoxtilicious
Xaser said:
So, I hope it's not too much trouble to ask, but Garde, would you mind at all e-mailing me the .org files mentioned here?

Well you can extract them with Recourse Hacker :o

Jun 15, 2007 at 5:28 AM
"Huzzah!"
I've got all the originals, but from what I can make from this thread, apparently these are "beta" versions of said .orgs. Plus, considering there was no "Quote's Theme" in our beloved current edition of the game, that's very interesting. Too bad all the links are dead, as usual. :p

[EDIT] - Doh, I feel stupid! The .exe's on Pixel's homepage. Why didn't I check there first? :p All right, 'problem' solved. ;)

@Orfvar: I've got a very interesting "wut.org" sitting here that I can't quite recall where it came from. If that's the one you're talking about, I promise not to spread it if you think it's that horrible. Which it's not. :p

And on another topic, when I first nabbed OrgMaker I took the lazy route and downloaded all the songs pre-ripped. However, it seems that the uploader of the zip took the liberty of throwing in a little extra tune... it's unfinished but it's pretty cool. Does anyone happen to know who made this one? I might mess around with it a bit and I wouldn't want to take the credit all to myself. :p

Jun 15, 2007 at 2:56 PM
Dagnabbit.

I am confused now. If these are beta versions, or custom edits by Haithm, how can they possibly be extracted from the CS exe?
Must have been a mixup somewhere along the line here.

Jun 15, 2007 at 3:35 PM
Hoxtilicious
Orfvar Stöhtkonung said:
Dagnabbit.

I am confused now. If these are beta versions, or custom edits by Haithm, how can they possibly be extracted from the CS exe?
Must have been a mixup somewhere along the line here.

Actually Haithm never touched any hack and modding stuff, so there are no costum edits... D:
And its a seperate exe file...

Jun 16, 2007 at 8:37 PM
Okay
"Orgold.exe" or "OrgView_old.exe" or "dou_bgm_old.exe". They have the same orgs list. Two of them have the same version but with a different file name.
diph.php

Jun 16, 2007 at 9:37 PM
Ah, obviously. That's the one that's clearly available at Pixel's page and which I never bothered to download despite having noticed it several times.

Orfvar are bein' smurt todey

Jun 17, 2007 at 6:25 AM
"Huzzah!"
Haha, don't worry about it. At least you're not the one who bumped the ancient thread while pulling the exact same stunt. :p

Some pretty neat tunes, though admittedly most of them *are* in Garde's mod anyway. Still, for some reason I never noticed King's theme until now, and the newer org of it sounds awesome. It's a shame they never used it as often as they should have (I assume it plays when you get a good enough Hell time. I'll do that some day...)