REQUEST: Cruel Angel's Thesis

Jun 23, 2016 at 9:17 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
I'd like to request an .ORG rendition of Cruel Angel's Thesis from Neon Genisis Evangellion for use in my Cave Story LBE hack. Yes, that's still a thing.

I decided to include Gendo Ikari as a joke character.

Also, if anyone has seen AMV Hell 2, they'll know what "Gendowned" is.

I'd like to request a quick jingle of the part of "For Those About To Rock" from the clip to use instead of "Victory" when playing as Gendo.

I hope I'm not asking for too much.

Jun 24, 2016 at 12:55 AM
The "C" in "college" is for "crippling debt".
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Raptor pro tip for the Cave Story forums: We don't just take requests. We want to see results first. Not only that, but typically people only respond to direct requests. You PM an individual, show them some of the work you've done, and then that individual decides whether its worth their time or effort. At least that's my experience.

Jun 24, 2016 at 6:38 AM
Beakface
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Additionally, there are quite a number of threads and people to ask ORG requests from. Granted, many of them will have certain requirements you ought to meet before they will consider carrying it out.

Also, are you talking about the Evangelion theme song? I am pretty sure I heard someone make an ORG of that before. No wait, it was a mashup. This thing, right?

Jun 24, 2016 at 8:26 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
I actually started an ORG of this several months ago. I screwed up the chords and wasn't really happy with it overall, so I abandoned it early, but I'll post it here anyways. I'd actually be happy to redo it from scratch because of how much I love NGE, so if I manage to get something completed soon I'll post it.

Oh also around the same time I made a more complete rendition of another of the songs from Evangelion here.

Honestly I'm not happy with it either, but no harm in posting it :p

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2016 at 3:18 AM
The "C" in "college" is for "crippling debt".
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
I actually remembered that I'd planned on watching this anime and started it... it's very good. I plan on making an ORG of this on more own time for my own purposes so you can see the final product. The theme song is so damn catchy...

Jun 25, 2016 at 3:50 AM
Forever 12
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
If an org of A Cruel Angel's thesis does get made, I'll make a shitty anime op for Cave Story using the org.