Reproramming Cave Story

May 2, 2013 at 11:23 PM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
The problem is that S.P. targets things that support his views and ignores things that don't. This outcome was determined from day one, really.

May 5, 2013 at 2:57 AM
/end
Shane said:
Can't we all get along?

Dammit, fighting has never solved anything in real life.

I feel the need to state my opinion, or freedom of speech, or whatever it's called. If that's not allowed, so be it then.
Damn son, you on the wrong forum.

This forum is filled with a bunch of antagonistic jaded bastards. We all hate each other and love hating each other.

If you've missed that you sir are a moron.

May 5, 2013 at 3:35 AM
Professional Whatever
Because optimism is for idiots

May 8, 2013 at 10:28 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Oh god how did i get here ... anyway this is pretty funny

So yeah I skimmed over some of this and now i have some more time to kill so im going reply to the part of all this that was adressed to me. I just wanted to theorize about Cave Story (which is what we were doing until we were interrupted.)

HaydenStudios said:
'that same Colon' said
Our mother was killed by the robot. Now she's raising us.
Jesvice said:
no no no hayden no that is definitely not being implied.

would you happily let someone raise you if they killed your mother?

you're just reading it wrong the Colon was just pointing out two different things.

That a robot killed their mother, and that Curley was raising them.
X-Calibar said:
One, that Curly doesn't remember what happened after the confrontation with Miakid. How does she end up waking up with mostly no memory
Jesvice said:
Curly ended up with no memory BECAUSE of her and Quote's battle with Miakid. Bump on the head, badly damaged, lost the fight ect.
X-Calibar said:
What happened during that unknown period of time from when she lost her memory, to waking up with the kids?
Jesvice said:
nothing to her in particular

What happened during that unknown period of time from when Quote lost his memory, to waking up in the first cave?

nothing to him in particular

Dunc2403 said:
So you mean that Quote lost his memory in the Start Point and Curly lost her memory in the Sand Zone, even though they lost their memory in the same place?

Yeah, that makes perfect sense.

Fun fact: trying to be a smartass and then being wrong about what you're talking about only makes you look like even more of an idiot
Jesvice said:
You obviously can't read.

I clearly stated that they lost their memories at the same time due to a battle with Miakid wherever that was held.

Seriously you're plain retarded, ask anyone else on these forums and they will put you in your place.

Hell I bet even one of your many butt buddies would shamefully have to tell you how wrong you are.
The spoilered section is for anyone who wants some more context on the matter.

But anyway obviously I'm going to defend myself if someone is going to call me out labeling me a smartass and gesturing that I'm wrong and an idiot.

May 8, 2013 at 10:39 PM
Based Member
I'm going to regret getting myself into this.

As for talking about trolling other people, GIR was referring to Carrotlord, not you.

Regarding that conversation there, I was honestly on your side most of the way there, because I agreed with you, and Dunc demonstrated a lack of understanding your post, and really jumped down your throat for it. But then your reply was about as bad as his, so then you were both pretty much equally at fault. I would have opposed a ban just because of that seeing as how Dunc was provoking it, but your later reply was very unnecessary and is why you received a 60 day ban.

Jesvice said:
Oh wow I forgot about this lol

Anyway Dunc, when I wanted one of your butt buddies to put you into place I didn't mean that guy, I wanted someone more respectable

Infact he's even worse than you.

Oh well guess it can't be helped, I still lol'd after reading over this so yeah.
It wasn't until after this post that GIR banned you.

May 8, 2013 at 10:41 PM
Yes that part was for Carrotlord it seems I misread that part thanks I just finished editing that part out when you posted that anyway thanks again for your input Hayden.

I was just trying to explain that it wasn't me that threw the first insult.

May 8, 2013 at 11:22 PM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
MetaSeraphim said:
Damn son, you on the wrong forum.

This forum is filled with a bunch of antagonistic jaded bastards. We all hate each other and love hating each other.

If you've missed that you sir are a moron.
Ow, my heart.

Poor Shane.
MagicDoors said:
Because optimism is for idiots
OW, my ego.
MetaSeraphim said:

I hurt.
p161737-0-emotsaddowns.gif

May 8, 2013 at 11:37 PM
Shane is the nicest guy

May 8, 2013 at 11:40 PM