Remix project thing

Jun 6, 2008 at 5:57 AM
I WANT YEN LIN!!!
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Anyone knows if I can get the .org's of the remix project products(which we can get here)?

Or at least just the .org of the "Never Die" which is the remix for Last Battle.. Pwease.... (at least andwhy should know about this)

Jun 6, 2008 at 2:42 PM
I WANT YEN LIN!!!
Eh? Than they use MIDI trackers? Or FL? Or Buzz? Or whatever anything else?
The thing is, I need an instrument that sounds electric-guitar-like, and couldn't find it in the Orgmaker. But from the remixes, I found several of them, and I really fully assumed that they were made by Orgmaker. They weren't?

Jun 6, 2008 at 3:11 PM
Respwnt
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
freezit4 said:
Eh? Than they use MIDI trackers? Or FL? Or Buzz? Or whatever anything else?
The thing is, I need an instrument that sounds electric-guitar-like, and couldn't find it in the Orgmaker. But from the remixes, I found several of them, and I really fully assumed that they were made by Orgmaker. They weren't?
Hmmm... I dunno about OCRemixes or independant remixes, but I'm sure the Remix Project weren't made by ORGmaker

Jun 6, 2008 at 3:43 PM
I WANT YEN LIN!!!
Nah, the remixes themselves couldn't compare to the original actually.... except for the addition of those electric-guitar-like instruments which liven them up. Even that 'Never Die', though good as it is, takes too much of our listening time with kinda crepe.... too much redundancy ain't good... but the violin part was real nice, which is why I need the .orgzz to view from orgplayerzz

Jun 6, 2008 at 3:49 PM
Respwnt
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
freezit4 said:
Nah, the remixes themselves couldn't compare to the original actually.... except for the addition of those electric-guitar-like instruments which liven them up. Even that 'Never Die', though good as it is, takes too much of our listening time with kinda crepe.... too much redundancy ain't good... but the violin part was real nice, which is why I need the .orgzz to view from orgplayerzz
ORG is 2-d music while CSRP is 3d lawl.