Relationship between Quote and Sue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 6, 2011 at 7:38 AM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Ewh, Quote/Sue? D:

Quote is kind of crazy. He seems the only person who's traveled to that many areas of the island, and he often leaves a trail of deaath. He was probably partial to humans/mimigas who weren't power hungry, since his original purpose was to destroy the crown, though.

Jan 6, 2011 at 9:11 PM
Demon taming, headphone wearing, casanova
"All your forum are belong to us!"
I swear if i see a single fanfic of this i will barf no joke. I hope i didnt jinx it.

Jan 7, 2011 at 11:06 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Does anyone remember when you talk to Sue's mum, and she says "So you are the saviour Sue spoke of"... Maybe this is further proof?
:( How much did Sue tell her mother about Quote??

Jan 7, 2011 at 11:38 AM
Been here way too long...
"..."
Shadow Major said:
Does anyone remember when you talk to Sue's mum, and she says "So you are the saviour Sue spoke of"... Maybe this is further proof?
:( How much did Sue tell her mother about Quote??

More to the point, when did she get the chance to?

Jan 7, 2011 at 8:54 PM
Pirate Member
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
@magic9mushroom:
"she's a little girl FFS."
i'm not sure if her age is ever explicitly stated, nor am i sure that after the events on that island that it even really makes a difference. for that matter, every single non-enraged mimiga is as tall as quote, so you can't use her size as a viable reference to age anymore. furthermore, you could simply tack a few more years onto both their ages if you cared that much.
I could see this happening easily. it's just up to someone to make it or one of us to find it.
Sue was captured, yes? she was taken to the Plantation, yes? Momorin's base is in the Plantation, yes?
@Shadow Major:
probably everything

Jan 7, 2011 at 11:48 PM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Sue's anywhere between 10 to 18

Jan 7, 2011 at 11:56 PM
meep
Marx said:
I swear if i see a single fanfic of this i will barf no joke. I hope i didnt jinx it.
Is that a challenge?
I think that's a challenge.
Off to Microsoft Word!

Jan 8, 2011 at 3:58 AM
Great i jinxd it where will the fanfic be because as long as that fanfic exists either way i will barf to death just knowing it exists.

Jan 8, 2011 at 4:35 AM
meep
Marx said:
Great i jinxd it where will the fanfic be because as long as that fanfic exists either way i will barf to death just knowing it exists.
Nah, I'm pretty sure I'll never get around to writing anything.
A man can dream though...

By the way you don't have to act like you think it's gross when you're clearly inquiring about it >;3

Jan 8, 2011 at 5:15 AM
Thank goodness i just hope no one ever makes a fanfic of this.

Jan 8, 2011 at 10:00 AM
no that is not the end what are you talking about so sue said to quote gee I really would love to experiment with you quote and quote was confused because he was a robot and robot dont know about sex but sue was really insistand and he stuck his penis up quotes bum this hurt quote but zue didnt care he just kept thrusting because it felt good on him then the sky dragon was moaning because he liked it to and he came and the cum went flying from the sky towards those trees you see in the good ending and it got stuck in there and it was sticky but sue wasnt done but he eventually "unloaded" (xD) into quote and quote felt relieved it was finished and sue kissed him surprising quote and he kissed back and his hard dick went into sue by surprise and he attacked him as punishment for raping him and zue wasnt used to large robot dick so he was bleeding but he liked it so they both came and then they lived happily ever the end,

please don't ban me

Jan 8, 2011 at 10:31 AM
"..."
Malpercio said:
@magic9mushroom:
"she's a little girl FFS."
i'm not sure if her age is ever explicitly stated, nor am i sure that after the events on that island that it even really makes a difference. for that matter, every single non-enraged mimiga is as tall as quote, so you can't use her size as a viable reference to age anymore.

Nope.

When Sue gets re-humanised at the end, she's still Mimiga-sized, half the height of every other human seen.

The conclusion best drawn from this is that Quote and Curly are quite short, as is Sue (in Sue's case, because she's still a child), and that non-frenzied Mimigas are shorter than humans.

Jan 8, 2011 at 10:56 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
GEEZUS Vercci, what have you been smoking?!?!?!

Jan 8, 2011 at 1:40 PM
Need Barf Bag Now!

Jan 9, 2011 at 3:42 AM
Pirate Member
magic9mushroom said:
Nope.

When Sue gets re-humanised at the end, she's still Mimiga-sized, half the height of every other human seen.

The conclusion best drawn from this is that Quote and Curly are quite short, as is Sue (in Sue's case, because she's still a child), and that non-frenzied Mimigas are shorter than humans.
you're assuming attemping (and failing, i might add) to counteract MAGIC with TECHNOLOGY has nothing to do with it, i see.

@Vercci: grammar check, expand, and pm me with results plzkthnx.
not joking.
@Yakkers: oh boy let's see what you make, if that wasn't just to troll Marx

Jan 9, 2011 at 4:16 AM
http://imgur.com/EuvCtsQ
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
Vercci said:
please don't ban me

this doesnt make sense ok mimigas dont have the penis this is how
it would go sue sighed into quote and she was happy to finally be off the islnad because she didn't like it it it was scary and she couldnt fight and there were alot of monsters but quote was strong and that was why she liked quote. quote was also happy to be off the island because he was exhaust from all the fightings. he loved sue ever since he saw her and he could tell she loved him even though she yelled at him it was because she was frustrated from the island sue said quote did you get my note and quote couldnt talk he just nodded and sue kissed him and quote slowly took off her sweater reviealing two small perky breasts and he sucked them and it made sue shudder with the feeling it was really good and it made her wet 'down there' xD so quote put his penis inside her and she really loved it and screamed out in pleasure which was really awkward for kazuma because they were still on the sky dragon after being caught by zazuma. quote didnt care he just kept thrusting and he and sue were in extasay and exentually they both came and zazuma stared lustfully at quotes body but that is a story for a nother day

Jan 9, 2011 at 4:24 AM
http://imgur.com/EuvCtsQ
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
god if you want something done do it yourself I guess

also I call copyright infringement >:|

Jan 9, 2011 at 4:29 AM
ï summon the:WTF Bomb

edit:please listen to me im begging you dont post another fanfic as disturbing as the last two please i have already used the WTF bomb if i see another one i will absolutely destroy miraigamer with my limitbreak.

Jan 9, 2011 at 5:35 AM
My face when people don't get it.

p82806-0-noxface.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.