rate the music of the user above you: video games

Sep 5, 2014 at 7:03 PM
Hyperbolic
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
10/10 Very good. Above average for a video game.

Sep 6, 2014 at 3:30 AM
leader of the meme team feat. tom, snaf and polad
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
trickybilly said:
10/10 Very good. Above average for a video game.
8/10, very nice. Theatrical, even. Also it reminds me of Pacific Rim's soundtrack.

Anyway this song is from a neat little indie thingy that I thought was neat.

Dec 23, 2014 at 8:35 AM
Perpetually out of it
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Aaaaand *bump*
Really ambient and atmospheric. Nice buildup and pacing. I'm not too big on the distorted instruments that come in aaround 0:48 but really that's just a nitpick anyway.
Other than that though, there's not too much to it. 7.8/10.

I just finished MGR Revengeance is this is by far my favorite song out of the already stellar soundtrack.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlJaMc_PCN8

Dec 24, 2014 at 12:35 AM
Professional Whatever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Night made both yeah
I basically listen to that song all the time

Jan 4, 2015 at 9:29 PM
Melon Lord
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Nadojin said:
I just finished MGR Revengeance is this is by far my favorite song out of the already stellar soundtrack.
Personally would give it a 10/10. A good, intense song by itself, but in the actual game, it was perfectly fitting for the situation, and the lyrics were a good representation of the boss' thinking and philosophy at the time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61oFE03ZFAY&feature=player_detailpage

Jan 4, 2015 at 9:53 PM
tem go to colleg and make u prouds!!!
JonSpider said:
Personally would give it a 10/10. A good, intense song by itself, but in the actual game, it was perfectly fitting for the situation, and the lyrics were a good representation of the boss' thinking and philosophy at the time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61oFE03ZFAY&feature=player_detailpage
This is really a fantastic song. I remember playing this game a long time ago, and while I don't remember all the details, I do remember the story being quite tragic, and this boss fight in particular being very sad, due to the heroes knowing that while this battle is for the greater good, there are huge sacrifices to be made. The song embodies this feeling perfectly, having a feeling of sadness yet a will to keep going.
I'm kinda torn between a 9/10 or a 10/10, but I think I'll just go with a 9.
Anyway, I finished this game a while back and I realized this song was really good

Jan 4, 2015 at 11:55 PM
Eevee Enthusiast
Thatnamelessguy said:
This is really a fantastic song. I remember playing this game a long time ago, and while I don't remember all the details, I do remember the story being quite tragic, and this boss fight in particular being very sad, due to the heroes knowing that while this battle is for the greater good, there are huge sacrifices to be made. The song embodies this feeling perfectly, having a feeling of sadness yet a will to keep going.
I'm kinda torn between a 9/10 or a 10/10, but I think I'll just go with a 9.
Anyway, I finished this game a while back and I realized this song was really good
Ah yes, this song. It does a good job of fitting the events currently going on at the time, what with fighting a never-ending army in the sky and all. I think I'll give it a 9 out of 10 because, while there are a few songs I prefer more in FE: Awakening, this one's a good one.
Speaking of FE: Awakening songs...