Rate the favorite CS character of the person above you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 31, 2013 at 3:37 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I'll be original and say Quote is the best!

May 31, 2013 at 9:18 PM
Giving it my all and shooting for the moon.
Modding Community Discord Admin
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Thanks for the originality, but you didn't rate iron head, so you are automatically ignored.

Ironhead = 8 / 10. Easy boss, but cool reference to ikachan.

The core (first fight).

Jun 5, 2013 at 7:21 AM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
6/10; In general quite a cool concept, quite a difficult fight (without using missiles, which i always save to ass-rape Ironhead on the first run-around) if you aren't too careful.
Friendly Gaudi in the Lab. Shop that apparently liked to eat mimigas.

Jun 14, 2013 at 3:17 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
4/10 They're all the same! They just want your business!

One of my favorites is Monster X! It's pretty screwed up that it ended up being a cat. Sure are lucky you don't encounter cats in this game, or cats of that SIZE in the game.

Jun 14, 2013 at 3:53 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
8/10 for being a funny boss.
how about jenka!

Jun 14, 2013 at 4:14 PM
7/10 because of her cute puppies!

How about The Doctor?

Jun 14, 2013 at 9:10 PM
8/10 Mysterious.

Misery!

Jun 15, 2013 at 5:06 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"

Ikachan. He TECHNICALLY counts. He IS in the game.

Jun 15, 2013 at 5:23 AM
Giving it my all and shooting for the moon.
Modding Community Discord Admin
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
11/4 - awesome reference

Chie (the little mimiga in plantation)

Jun 15, 2013 at 7:08 AM
Dunno, I haven't actually completed the game.

What do you think of King?

Jun 15, 2013 at 11:42 AM
Forever 12
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
3/10

Just a beta version of Balrog

Jun 15, 2013 at 7:58 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
8.5/10 Doesn't speak, but hey, he's the main character.
Kanpachi

Jul 1, 2013 at 6:56 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Jul 1, 2013 at 8:26 AM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I cannot believe this fucking thread is still going strong. I'm incredibly disappointed in everyone involved. Even Nighth. Post your drawings in a less shitty thread, where I'm more likely to see them. Fuck.

Stop posting in this fucking thread. You're planning on reading this and then making a post. No. Fucking stop and go to the first page of the thread. Keep reading until you no longer want to post. It starts off awful and gets worse. You, person who is going to post after me, are making not just these forums, but the whole world, a shittier place by continuing this offence against humanity.

Look, I've seen some really bad forum games before. Ones that actually hurt my brain as I read the words (or not words) contained in them. I'm not new to this kind of garbage, but the consistency with which this thread is bumped disgusts and frightens me. This is probably the worst thread on the CSTSF right now, a claim which someone could probably refute, but fuck I don't want to research that.

Here's why this thread is horrible and you should feel horrible for sustaining it: there is absolutely no value to any of the ratings given except to the person writing them. People are giving a sentence fragment of justification for their arbitrary number at best. That's completely worthless trash that cheapens the very concept of communication. Reading this thread (which you didn't fucking do, even though I told you to, because your attention span is only long enough to rate your furry waifu 10/10 would yiff) is an exercise in thoughtlessness. It's a challenge to preserve any kind of brain activity while reading this shit. Yes, it will actually make you dumber.

This thread offers no discourse of any kind, no social interaction, no stimulus beyond submitting a vague opinion of one NPC and choosing another one at random. What a rush you must feel when someone rates your Curly Brace 10/10 again.

"We're just having fun, ignore it if you don't like it."
I tried to ignore it. I helped the thread take off, yes, when I was young and naïve. Then I stopped posting in it, like a sensible person, then I came back to kill the monster I had helped create, and then that didn't work. But I don't have to ignore things I don't like. I'm telling you that this thread is objectively and certifiably bad and you could all benefit from posting elsewhere. Asking Noxid for the double res hack would be a better use of your time, because at least that's funny. So as I was saying, I tried to ignore this godawful thread, but you chucklefucks keep bumping it, so that makes it difficult. Now I'm trying to get you to stop.

"Why is your butt so mad right now?"
I don't know, I was going to write three sentences cussing you all out, but I went from disappointed to indignant to angry. I was so angry that I used an umlaut somewhere. Now I'm tired. Please stop posting in this thread.

Nighth your cartoon about King being Balrog made me laugh you're awesome.

edit: also, fuck.

Jul 1, 2013 at 11:28 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
I'm not sure which character fab is refering to here so I'll just go off of the person's before him.

Paul <- This isn't a CS character. If you post something like this again you will receive warning points. 0/10

Booster

Jul 1, 2013 at 3:06 PM
Professional Whatever
Oh my god I love you fab
I am just so sick of all of these forum games and they've all been done to death. Honestly I think we can live without a forum games section at all, as you can play better games practically anywhere else ever. If you /really/ want to play with the CSTSF then play spess or meinkampft with them or something.

Repost if fuck forum games

Jul 4, 2013 at 3:15 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
The staff have decided that this thread belongs in a better place

I'm now going to run the postcount rebuilder and then spend the next few hours staring at the memberlist while giggling like a madman

Status
Not open for further replies.