Rants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2008 at 9:47 PM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
The night of April 4, 2007 was a night like any other. Well, no, not really. But, like most nights, it was a night. It was my spring break, and like any other good-looking, virile young man on spring break such as myself, I decided to take a nice drive down to my grandma's house. I mean, seriously. Grandma's house is where shit is at.

So yeah, then I get to my grandma's house, and she comes to the door. And she's all, "Oh little Kageryushin! You've gotten so big!" and I'm all "shut up, grandma." Then I take off my jacket and walk in, and I'm like, "Hey Grandma, let's watch this new anime, it's called Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann. I hear it's fuckin' badass." And then she's like "Okay my little Kage, just sit right there and Grandma will make us a batch of cookies."

So then while my Grandma is making the cookies, I throw in the tape into the fuckin' VCR and shit, and then all of a sudden out of nowhere there's all these fuckin' explosions and shit. And I'm like okay, explosions are good. And then, there's like this dude in a cape all fuckin' outta nowhere and shit, and he's all "GURREN-LAGANN! SPEENG ON! ORE WO DARE DA TO OMOTTEIRU!" and this epic fuckin' music starts playing and shit and I'm just like "HOLY SHIT, GRANDMA GET IN HERE!"

And then she comes hobbling in as fast as her scrawny little grandma legs can carry her, and then just as she takes ONE look at the screen, and I FUCKING SWEAR TO GOD this is true, her chest fucking EXPLODES and her organs go FLYING all over the living room. But did I move? No. I could not tear myself away. I dared not to. I stood there and I watched the whole thing. And when it was over, I stood there covered in cookie dough and my grandma's crusty entrails and said, "Oh my God, this is the best fucking show I have ever seen."

Seriously. It's the greatest series ever.

Aug 13, 2008 at 11:41 AM
Justin-chan
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
I watched till episode 6 before getting bored of it. I kinda prefer Soul Eater.

Aug 13, 2008 at 12:33 PM
Luls
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Kageryushin said:
The night of April 4, 2007 was a night like any other. Well, no, not really. But, like most nights, it was a night. It was my spring break, and like any other good-looking, virile young man on spring break such as myself, I decided to take a nice drive down to my grandma's house. I mean, seriously. Grandma's house is where shit is at.

So yeah, then I get to my grandma's house, and she comes to the door. And she's all, "Oh little Kageryushin! You've gotten so big!" and I'm all "shut up, grandma." Then I take off my jacket and walk in, and I'm like, "Hey Grandma, let's watch this new anime, it's called Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann. I hear it's fuckin' badass." And then she's like "Okay my little Kage, just sit right there and Grandma will make us a batch of cookies."

So then while my Grandma is making the cookies, I throw in the tape into the fuckin' VCR and shit, and then all of a sudden out of nowhere there's all these fuckin' explosions and shit. And I'm like okay, explosions are good. And then, there's like this dude in a cape all fuckin' outta nowhere and shit, and he's all "GURREN-LAGANN! SPEENG ON! ORE WO DARE DA TO OMOTTEIRU!" and this epic fuckin' music starts playing and shit and I'm just like "HOLY SHIT, GRANDMA GET IN HERE!"

And then she comes hobbling in as fast as her scrawny little grandma legs can carry her, and then just as she takes ONE look at the screen, and I FUCKING SWEAR TO GOD this is true, her chest fucking EXPLODES and her organs go FLYING all over the living room. But did I move? No. I could not tear myself away. I dared not to. I stood there and I watched the whole thing. And when it was over, I stood there covered in cookie dough and my grandma's crusty entrails and said, "Oh my God, this is the best fucking show I have ever seen."

What DID your Grandma bake into those cookies? I bet she ate them and it reacted with some combustible oxygen in her lungs and then when she got all excited when she saw that handsome man on the TV show she heated up and made the oxygen in her lungs combust. xD

Aug 13, 2008 at 12:36 PM
Justin-chan
What DID your Grandma bake into those cookies? I bet she ate them and it reacted with some combustible oxygen in her lungs and then when she got all excited when she saw that handsome man on the TV she heated up and made the oxygen in her lungs combust. xD
Fuck TV. It's a fucking Gurren Lagann. Lord Kamina's name silences crying children, y'know?

Aug 13, 2008 at 1:25 PM
Hoxtilicious
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Kageryushin said:

LMFAO!

Aug 13, 2008 at 2:24 PM
Luls
Me lolin' like crazy xDDDDDD

Seriously that's fkin funny xDDDDDDDDDDD

Aug 13, 2008 at 3:29 PM
Justin-chan

I just skimmed through and stopped at this exact line.
"Oh little Kageryushin! You've gotten so big!"

OH MY GOD

Aug 13, 2008 at 7:23 PM
jcys810 said:
I watched till episode 6 before getting bored of it. I kinda prefer Soul Eater.

You tasteless moron. How can you enjoy another shitty shonen series that's barely different from the rest of the lot who's only good characters are Death the Kid and his little cowgirl manifestations of fanservice? How can you turn down the burning inferno of manliness and virtus that is Gurren Lagann? Are cross-countering mecha too overwhelmingly awesome for you? Will your brain explode from not being able to produce enough manly tears during episode 8? I'm ashamed of you, Jcys. Ashamed.

Aug 13, 2008 at 9:12 PM
JacobX891 said:
Perhaps you just fail Kage. We all do at some point in our lives. Some of us fail all the time.

Everyone, I must please ask you to excuse Jacob and his bad attempt at trolling. He is exorbitantly stupid, you see. He doesn't know any better.

Jacob, I, as is plainly visible, haven't even made a single action that presented the possible consequence of failure, and, even if I did, if you recall, I never fail. It is a dimensional impossibility. We've all been over this before. Whenever I make even the slightest "mistake," reality itself overrides this error and how I presented the subject becomes the correct usage.

Aug 14, 2008 at 6:15 AM
Hoxtilicious
Okay after editing Jacobs post: Enough with that -_-"
Enough with trolling and especially swearing, I warn you people!

Aug 14, 2008 at 6:52 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
JacobX891 said:
which will only work until you contradict yourself, at which point the universe will explode and I will shout 'YOU ***ING FAILED!!! **** YOU YOU M********ING F*****-A** PIECE OF S*** M*********ER! YOU D***-****ING C***-S*****G M*********ING D****-EATER! F*** YOU!' at the top of my lungs.

- S. P. Gardebiter
Seriously, WTF Jacob?! You went too far. :(

Aug 14, 2008 at 7:16 AM
I WANT YEN LIN!!!
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
andwhyisit said:
Seriously, WTF Jacob?! You failed too far. :(
Yea. You just have to wait until he fails, not fail yourself 1000 times just because you can't make him :D

Aug 14, 2008 at 9:48 AM
Justin-chan
You tasteless moron. How can you enjoy another shitty shonen series that's barely different from the rest of the lot who's only good characters are Death the Kid and his little cowgirl manifestations of fanservice? How can you turn down the burning inferno of manliness and virtus that is Gurren Lagann? Are cross-countering mecha too overwhelmingly awesome for you? Will your brain explode from not being able to produce enough manly tears during episode 8? I'm ashamed of you, Jcys. Ashamed.
I didn't really mind it all that much. I just have a really short attention span. I'm trying to like, watch at least one episode a week. It was awesome, I don't know how the hell I got bored of it, maybe it is the short attention span :(
Perhaps you just fail Kage. We all do at some point in our lives. Some of us fail all the time.
GEEEGGGGAAAA DDURRRIILLLLLUUUUUU BUURRREEEKKKKKKAAAAA!!!!

All those demotivators taught me the Giga Drill Breaker even before I saw it in action :D

Aug 14, 2008 at 12:28 PM
I WANT YEN LIN!!!
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
jcys810 said:
GEEEGGGGAAAA DDURRRIILLLLLUUUUUU BUUKKKAKKKKKKEEEEEE!!!!
You're too creative. Reduce on viewing those nonsense.

Aug 14, 2008 at 12:36 PM
Justin-chan
You're too creative. Reduce on viewing those nonsense.
You loses one free internets for failing outrightly.

Aug 14, 2008 at 1:57 PM
Luls
jcys810 said:
You loses one free internets for failing outrightly.

He doesn't need free internetz.

Lol this is a random statement.

So random off and gtfo xD.

Aug 14, 2008 at 8:14 PM
Status
Not open for further replies.