Random question about CSTSF

Sep 19, 2016 at 1:50 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Because of the fact that I don't have enough priveliges to post in the S.P.O.T apparently, I'll ask this question here, sorry!

I've noticed around that some people have the ability to change the little title under their name. like for instance: Enlightened_One: The master of TSCraft has risen.

My question is how I could be able to do that.

Sep 19, 2016 at 1:52 AM
Soup Man
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
You need a certain amount of posts. I think 200? Also, why make a thread for this, and not just a profile post?

Sep 19, 2016 at 1:59 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
You need a certain amount of posts. I think 200? Also, why make a thread for this, and not just a profile post?
Oh, I didn't think of that, sorry.

Sep 19, 2016 at 2:09 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
*sigh*

The satellite lounge is what you are looking for. The S.P.O.T. is closed for posting because everyone just used it as another satellite lounge.

The satellite lounge is for threads that aren't related to any other section of the forums.

The S.P.O.T. is for threads that are considered "unsalvagable". It is the trash yard of the forums. The fact that there were normal threads in there that should have gone in the satellite lounge is because people did what they weren't supposed to do and created threads in there rather than being moved there by a mod. That is why thread creation in the S.P.O.T was turned off, and also why is was a mistake to even have it on in the first place.

Last edited: