• Most people probably don't realise this, but this forum has had two editors for a number of years. One is the xenForo default editor, and the other is a custom editor I made years back I called BBCEd.

All the settings for which editor you use was lost during the upgrade. You can find the setting under Account Settings > Preferences > Editor.

Quick Modding/Hacking Answers Thread

Oct 9, 2019 at 5:47 PM
Pokemon Master
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Booster's Lab v510 has definitely fixed some issues v500 has, but a lot more has been broken and never been addressed to. The only real issue v500 has is the wrong image file type being checked for modding CS+, but then again, who the hell mods CS+? Otherwise, it's the most stable.

Oct 9, 2019 at 11:20 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Ok, so I figured out what was causing this: it was deleting my maps. Now,I don't know if deleting any map causes this or if it's specifically for some of the maps.
Right now I'd really like to know why deleting maps causes that, though.
Because Booster's Lab v510 is garbage. No such problem exists for v500.
Oh, so this is why my mod deleted its self, damn...

Oct 10, 2019 at 3:36 AM
Perfectionist
CS Beta Content Discord Admin
CSE Discord Moderator
"Man, if only I had an apple..."
Booster's Lab v510 has definitely fixed some issues v500 has, but a lot more has been broken and never been addressed to. The only real issue v500 has is the wrong image file type being checked for modding CS+, but then again, who the hell mods CS+? Otherwise, it's the most stable.
That's easily fixed. You replace one class file.