Question

Feb 13, 2009 at 7:38 PM
Novice Member
"Officially Worth 1 Rupee"
Hello, I just starting playing this game a few days ago, and I love it! However, I have a minor issue: in the sand zone, I have gotten all the puppies except for the one in the bar/house at the beginning. It's next to the bed, and whenever I press the down arrow / action key on it, it just says "Arf!" and won't let me pick it up. I would try to modify the profile.dat so I can just put it in my inventory, but I have the mac version and can't find the save file to modify. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!

Feb 13, 2009 at 7:42 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
No need to hack the game... just talk to all the Mimiga children and Sue in the previous room, then try again.

Feb 13, 2009 at 8:45 PM
This Troper
"Man, if only I had an apple..."
I guess that entry in the "Troubleshooting" menuis not nearly enough. May I suggest renaming this thread to something like "I can't pick the puppy in Curly's house" and stickying it?

Jul 11, 2009 at 3:14 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I had the same problem every year...I play this game the 5th time.:()I love it,too.This year when that bad puppy didn't want to go with me:)) I went in my CaveStory folder and enter in HELP and I solved this problem.In the room where you defeated Curly Brace are some of her friends.You must talk to all of them as d4vz said.GOOD LUCK in the next adventures!:(