PSP cave story mods

Jun 12, 2015 at 6:25 PM
beep boop
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Dude. Barely anything is on psp. And I know that you really want to play a Cave Story mod on andriod. The thing is, it's not really worth it. I don't have my computer, I'm using the forums from a nook. I know how you feel about this. I'm a modder, and I really would rather be working on Dust instead of playing Minecraft PE, but I can wait. You can too. If you really want to play a mod, find a library computer, and use that. If you can't download it, use your andriod to get the mod, then put it on the computer via the usb cable or a micro sd card. It also means that you are surrounded by books, which are actualy pretty okay if you find one that you like.

Jun 13, 2015 at 7:18 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
I actually have a pretty good collection of mods for PSP already and my computer might be fixed soon

Jun 13, 2015 at 7:46 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
jofish said:
I actually have a pretty good collection of mods for PSP already and my computer might be fixed soon
Psshh, just an excuse to not go to a library and educate yourself. What's wrong with your computer that's taking so long to fix anyway? I can fix most of my computer problems within a day.

Jun 13, 2015 at 10:57 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
@jofish Would you kindly contain any more porting discussion within this thread and not post more requests because if I see one more "PSP plz" post somewhere I swear to god me swearing to god will be the least of your problems