Proper Balrog Backstory.

Jul 29, 2013 at 12:30 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
well, I forgot to clarify this, but I meant to say he WAS a toaster. he isn't anymore obviously. he just looks like one. heck with it he might have originally built a robot, and may have been used as a defense unit. anyway case closed, balrog is who he is.

Jul 29, 2013 at 4:59 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Wait a minute...Balrog has wings.Does living soap have wings?I don't think so.

Jul 29, 2013 at 4:09 PM
Professional Whatever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I use Dove body soap for all my flying body soap needs

Jul 30, 2013 at 4:02 AM
Well I guess im a headless magician who uses old spice body wash.
SO MUCH POOOOWWWEEERRRRR! POweeer.jpg

Jul 30, 2013 at 10:59 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Lets just say a toaster and a bar of soap had a son who lost and then found by misery, it has always been my thought on his backstory and that he fell down to here and then misery found him but all your theories are correct as well, in fact they are very accurate too :)

Aug 10, 2013 at 6:48 AM
A Reluctant Balrog's Waifu
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
I heard people talkin' shit about mai husbando.

*Saunters into the thread with rippling biceps*

Aug 10, 2013 at 6:52 PM
tem go to colleg and make u prouds!!!
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
*wonders what saunters means*

Sep 3, 2013 at 4:08 AM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
I kinda assumed Balrog was a First Generation (Of the three generations we see) robot, followed by second generation (Blues and Malco), and third generation (Quote and Curly)

The thing is, if Balrog was a first generation robot, he'd need to be made out of some seriously tough material, otherwise he'd rust, or have whatever the robotic equivalent of computer decay, like an old lap-top, he's still functional, but you're going to have to put work into it to get any sort of use. It kind of reminds me of finding an old beater, and restoring it to the point to being useable, as a hobby, I.E. he's either Doctor or Misery's toy/time-waster. (Most likely Misery's)

To be fair, it kind of makes sense, because Balrog doesn't blow up when he takes too much damage, (QUOTE :C) he just retreats.