Profile songs (???)

Mar 29, 2012 at 12:07 AM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
><

There are many songs that might suit a profile... but after some thought, I'd probably put this song for my info page :

Reduce it to 50% volume so it's not very loud...

Jump to 2:59 for a pretty clean sample of the song.

There's something about that song and game, It took me 10 years before I finally beat it because I managed to break the game upon reaching the tower... (The final door would always say something like, "The door is sealed by an ominous force.")

I'd put that on my profile.
I am forever wandering the tower...!

@MMX - Steel, that song definitely fits your name!

Mar 29, 2012 at 12:28 AM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I think it would be a neat function on a forum with a... more mature userbase? We kind of have to play to the lowest level here, and implementing this feature would probably result in me having to listen to unfunny meme remixes and Linkin Park every time I went to a new user's profile.
Which is a perfect segue into my next point, the fact that I almost never visit profiles except ones that I have a discussion in, and those are people who I dare say have enough tact to not disintegrate my ear canals.

Also, if this feature were to be implemented, wouldn't it stand to reason that there would be a disable function for it? I'm not saying this is a great idea, but it's not like we'd all be forced to endure the torment that some users are building it up to be. That is all.