Possibly one of the scariest hell runs i will ever do.

Old topic!
The last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.
Nov 17, 2011 at 9:18 AM
Junior Member
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Join Date: Nov 13, 2011
Location: Blar.
Posts: 42
Age: 23
(((I spent 45 minutes trying to figure out where this best be posted. ._. move it if needed. this should probably be in the S.P.O.T., but i already typed it out, so please bear with me.)))


So i'm going to try the impossible and beat the hell level. :droll:


What? :critter: THAT isn't good enough for you? How about i do it in under 5 minutes? :mahin:


REALLY? Are you that cruel? How about with the controls reversed? :sun:


REALLY!?! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR DAMN MIND!?! :muscledoc: :muscledoc: :muscledoc: FINE. what do you think if i were to do it with ONE hp, and record it? :greydroll:

No, seriously. This is not just a spam topic. Would i be considered epic if i were to beat it in under 5 minutes with the controls reversed and 1 hp? Using hypercam, i will record it and post it if i can beat it. In this thread, I shall keep you all updated with how it is going. you can also discuss about how much of a stupid masochist i am in this thread as well. If i can't do it, when i hit 100,000 deaths, i will post a montage of hilarious deaths much like the poor bastard that tried playing death story in this video.



The poor bastard. Sooo, yeah. i will be putting a death counter, time counter, ect. in my sig in a bit after i have posted this here thread. If i really DO beat it, all your mimigas are belong to me :sue: , i will throw a freaking party, and i will do something humiliating (you decide. no really, discuss this here as well.). This could take anything from tomorrow, to a year. Let's just hope i don't get B&'d before i do. :chin: So yeah, post your thoughts on this crazy idea, and vote on what humiliating thing i should do if i manage to beat it. As an added bonus, whoever guesses closest on when i beat it gets to have me make a video playthrough of your cave story hack, OR i will make a video of your choice.
 
Nov 17, 2011 at 12:05 PM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Join Date: Jan 4, 2008
Location: Lingerie, but also, like, fancy curtains
Posts: 3054
For the youtube tags all you need is the stuff after that v=
so:



would be the video you posted.
 
Nov 17, 2011 at 12:12 PM
Junior Member
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Join Date: Nov 13, 2011
Location: Blar.
Posts: 42
Age: 23
Lace said:
For the youtube tags all you need is the stuff after that v=
so:



would be the video you posted.
Thanks, i'll edit it. I thought it was my browser screwing up again.
 
Nov 18, 2011 at 1:04 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Join Date: Mar 22, 2011
Location:
Posts: 5
Oh how are you going to do this
 
Nov 18, 2011 at 1:12 AM
Member Title
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Join Date: Mar 9, 2011
Location:
Posts: 629
I don't care how many attempts you make. No one can do what you say.

Edit: Oh you said five minutes. At least that's a little more reasonable than what I thought you advertised.
 
Nov 18, 2011 at 2:03 AM
Junior Member
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Join Date: Nov 13, 2011
Location: Blar.
Posts: 42
Age: 23
1337doom said:
Oh how are you going to do this
With a 24 pack of instant coffee and several broken keyboards.




Also, I was gonna say 3 minutes, but i'm not god.

EDIT: SERIOUSLY. I JUST BROKE A KEYBOARD. Better go update my counter.
 
Nov 18, 2011 at 2:17 AM
Senior Member
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Join Date: Apr 11, 2008
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
Posts: 60
You're really gifted at dying, seeing your sig XD
No seriously, what mod is it, "I Wanna Be the Quote"?!
 
Nov 18, 2011 at 2:28 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Join Date: May 28, 2008
Location: PMMM MMO
Posts: 3712
Age: 28
Beat this and maybe you'll impress me:



Notice how he takes no damage.
 
Nov 18, 2011 at 2:48 AM
Tpcool Online
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
Join Date: Jan 24, 2011
Location: South Florida
Posts: 1367
Age: 24
Your sig seems a big exaggerated, dude!
But if you manage to get this done and make this thread not totally useless, I will = :awesomeface:
 
Nov 18, 2011 at 3:01 AM
Offensive User
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Join Date: Sep 7, 2011
Location: IT'S TIME FOR A SHAQDOWN
Posts: 541
HuzzahToasterSoapBarTime said:
Using hypercam, i will record it and post it if i can beat it. In this thread, I shall keep you all updated with how it is going. you can also discuss about how much of a stupid masochist i am in this thread as well. If i can't do it, when i hit 100,000 deaths, i will post a montage of hilarious deaths much like the poor bastard that tried playing death story in this video.
Even if you died on the first spike every time 100,000 times, you would still have gigabytes of data to edit.
 
Nov 18, 2011 at 3:15 AM
Junior Member
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Join Date: Nov 13, 2011
Location: Blar.
Posts: 42
Age: 23
Billy MT said:
You're really gifted at dying, seeing your sig XD
No seriously, what mod is it, "I Wanna Be the Quote"?!
Nope. just cave story's hell level with only 1 hp, and the controls reversed.

GIRakaCHEEZER said:
Beat this and maybe you'll impress me:



Notice how he takes no damage.
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

Tpcool said:
Your sig seems a big exaggerated, dude!
But if you manage to get this done and make this thread not totally useless, I will = :awesomeface:
The sig isn't exaggerated. imagine having ONLY 1 hp max, and down is to aim up, up is interact, right is left, and left is right.

ShinyElectricBlueTiger said:
Even if you died on the first spike every time for 100,000 times, you would still have gigabytes of data to edit.
I shall do it.... FOR GREAT JUSTICE.


Also, guys, I'm not playing death story (The video in the first post) YET, but maybe after the epic hell run. It was an example of how badly i could fail. I feel bad for the guy that made the video. :/
 
Nov 18, 2011 at 12:57 PM
Senior Member
"Huzzah!"
Join Date: Aug 10, 2011
Location:
Posts: 222
I played death story, and I got out of the room. Don't be impressed because I used the ultimate doukustu trainer
 
Nov 18, 2011 at 8:50 PM
Tpcool Online
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
Join Date: Jan 24, 2011
Location: South Florida
Posts: 1367
Age: 24
HuzzahToasterSoapBarTime said:
The sig isn't exaggerated. imagine having ONLY 1 hp max, and down is to aim up, up is interact, right is left, and left is right.
I didn't mean you exaggerated the conditions, but the deaths to keyboard-destroying ratio. Like if I died 50+ times in Hell under those conditions, I would probably vent my anger by shouting, not by smashing my keyboard (and breaking it). >_>
 
Nov 18, 2011 at 9:05 PM
Junior Member
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Join Date: Nov 13, 2011
Location: Blar.
Posts: 42
Age: 23
Tpcool said:
I didn't mean you exaggerated the conditions, but the deaths to keyboard-destroying ratio. Like if I died 50+ times in Hell under those conditions, I would probably vent my anger by shouting, not by smashing my keyboard (and breaking it). >_>

Actually, i just broke the left key. :koron: It just makes it seem funnier.


EDIT: ZOMG, I almost beat ballos with a time of 2:38, but a troll hell messenger killed me. .__.
 
Dec 3, 2011 at 6:22 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Join Date: Dec 3, 2011
Location: Slovenia
Posts: 9
I wonder what Hell looks liek with Death story...
 
Dec 20, 2011 at 6:44 PM
Junior Member
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Join Date: Jul 22, 2011
Location: Austria
Posts: 30
Age: 28
HuzzahToasterSoapBarTime said:
Nope. just cave story's hell level with only 1 hp, and the controls reversed.
hmm, what weapon do you use?^^
 
Dec 21, 2011 at 2:15 AM
Junior Member
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Join Date: Jul 30, 2011
Location: Alaska aka Ice Hell
Posts: 39
Age: 22
To make it truly terrible, you have too add another Ballos or two.
 
Dec 21, 2011 at 2:17 AM
Not COMMA
Discord Group Moderator
"..."
Join Date: May 9, 2011
Location:
Posts: 350
Age: 22
[quote name='Ballos's Master']
[/QUOTE]

To make it the scariest hell run, you have to face him at the end.
 
Top