Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

Nov 22, 2014 at 7:20 AM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Doors said:
Ok really but I agree
The region is FULL of water
If you want to get anywhere without flying you have to constantly surf
Of course it has water everywhere. Its based in a tropical area so of course its gonna have lots of water. Heck IGN gave windwaker a good review when it literally had water every single spot.

Nov 22, 2014 at 1:21 PM
Professional Whatever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
It's not about the water
Traveling in wind waker is fun because it's meant to be
Surfing in pokemon is incredibly annoying because you either have to use tons of repels of face tons of random encounters

Nov 22, 2014 at 3:31 PM
tem go to colleg and make u prouds!!!
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
I got this game yesterday. It was totally worth all the sleep I lost. Although the one thing I was most hyped about didn't happen.
Some guy in the game asks you if you know about Pokeblocks. I read this and don't really realize how much it matters, but then I talk to the guy again and it hits me that YES THERE ARE POKEBLOCKS. I then go to the contest hall, but am very confused to see no blenders inside. I thought that maybe they would only appear once I get the thing to enter in contests. I then play a little more and get the contest thing, along with something to make Pokeblocks. I go back in and see no blenders. I check my inventory and realize I'm supposed to use the item they gave me to make Pokeblocks. I use it and put in a berry, but no other berries go in. I try putting in more and realize I have to do the whole berry blending thing myself. I put in all the berries and hit the start blending button, and as disappointed as I am that there is no multiplayer berry blending, I am still looking forward to playing the berry blender minigame. A Pokeblock comes out afterward. No berry blending minigame, it just instantly makes the Pokeblock. My hopes and dreams have been shattered.
Oh, also, my friend code is 2750-1852-0491 if you want to battle me or if you just need someone to trade your Kadabra with or something.

Nov 22, 2014 at 8:43 PM
Eevee Enthusiast
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Vinnis said:
IGN's true form. (if you didn't know ign gave ORAS a 7.8 out of 10 because of too much water
p184012-0-tumblrn6ywghc3qt1qivgnso1500.png
You have no idea how much I want to go to the nearest puddle in-game, take a screenshot of it, upload it to the Miiverse, and do so with the message "7.8/10 too much water."

Jan 1, 2015 at 6:12 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
I got the game on release but I've only just beaten Norman...

i'm a scrub