Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

May 9, 2014 at 1:28 AM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
oof I apparently still have two copies of Ruby, and I distinctly remember having one copy of Emerald and at least one copy of Sapphire. jeez why did i need so many

May 9, 2014 at 1:33 AM
tem go to colleg and make u prouds!!!
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
I have two copies of Emerald, one of which is broken. I first played Emerald by borrowing it from one of my friends (he told me I could keep it but he wanted it back eventually). A while after he got it back from me, he found another copy in his house and gave it to me, since he knew I liked Emerald, even after we both kinda fell off the Pokemon wagon. I then found out that the cartridge didn't work and the closest I got to making it work just caused the Nintendo logo when you boot up the Game Boy to glitch up. However, he now only has a DSi and a 3DS so he gave his copy of Emerald to me, and now I have two. Yay, random stories.

May 9, 2014 at 3:28 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Robosnakejr said:
A little late to the party there, aren't we?
diph.php

Man I remember I had Sapphire first, then eventually got Ruby as well. I was real close to completing the pokedex and all that in Sapphire, and I'd spend every day of 5th grade trading with my friends. But then eventually I lost interest. Fast forward a year or so later, I randomly come across my Sapphire version in the coffee table drawer. I start it up...and someone had started a new game. I was absolutely furious. I also have no idea who did it, considering I'm the only one in my family who plays video games. It was a sad day indeed.

(I never got Emerald)

May 14, 2014 at 1:56 AM
Perpetually out of it
Would'ja look at that.
A teaser. Seems interesting enough.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00DyEDmQ83s

May 14, 2014 at 2:06 AM
There was also a stream to see that. It was hilarious. I'm serious, it was fucking hilarious, since everyone was super hyped and impatient waiting for it, and it took an hour, and it just showed brief segments of a Pokemon anime and other strange Japanese ads and stuff for a while. Then, after an hour filled with jokes that all ended with the word "CONFIRMED", we were treated to Groudon and Kyogre rising out of water. People were so pissed that that was all it was amazing.

May 14, 2014 at 11:15 PM
Serri Online
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I wonder if it was the same for HGSS...

Jun 12, 2014 at 4:44 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
i played the original emerald, ruby and sapphire, NEW MEGA EVOLUTIONS FOR THE WIN!! i hope they make new mega evolutions for some of the original pokemon for that game,

Jul 15, 2014 at 1:48 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
Semi live-action trailer:

Also Maxie is now a geek and Archie's new getup is fabulously skintight

Sep 6, 2014 at 2:07 AM
Professional Whatever
Just pre-ordered AS the other day and am planning on hanging out at microplay with friends for launch, and with the release date inching closer oh man am I psyched.

What game(s) are you guys planning on getting? Are you going to wait awhile or get it immediately?

Sep 6, 2014 at 2:28 AM
I'm definitely getting Alpha Sapphire. Mostly because Sableye was Sapphire exclusive and will probably be Alpha Sapphire exclusive. I think I'll probably just add some money to my 3DS eShop account, wait until midnight on the launch date, and download it, assuming they'll do that like they did with Link Between Worlds and a few other games. Also POKEBLOCK BLENDER HYPE. HOW A BLENDER CAN TURN BERRIES INTO A CUBE I DON'T KNOW.

Sep 6, 2014 at 2:56 AM
Professional Whatever
Pokeblocks were the shit. If they still incorporate the old contests and pokeblocks I wonder if they'll make some way to make raising contest condition non-permanent in some way. Although maybe that would be a silly idea.

A better explanation of contest condition would be good though.

Oh and the best part: 0/10 internal battery is over retard
1/10 lilycove department store is a duche

Oct 11, 2014 at 4:56 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I hope I'll get the demo code soon.

Oct 11, 2014 at 9:47 PM
Eevee Enthusiast
I dunno if anybody here has been paying attention to Serebii for news on ORAS, but apparently Japan is going to get N3DS bundles with either game included, along with a download code for a custom theme based on what game it comes with.

Oct 11, 2014 at 11:51 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
I really don't get why the N3Ds is still only in japan. I know it will come to the other countries soon but dang you would expect them to release them by now.

Anyways I'm really looking forward to the remakes because despite starting off with pokemon leaf green the hoenn game are what really got me into pokemon.

I'm loving all the new mega evos so far I can't wait to see more.

Oct 21, 2014 at 10:15 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
HYPE
I MUST NAME MY MUDKIP
S. ARMSTRONG
AND DESTORY EVERYTHING.
EVERYTHING.

Oct 21, 2014 at 10:22 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I have to name all my pokeymans Steven so i can love the legendary champion even more

Oct 21, 2014 at 10:49 PM
The demo code was suppose to come out today for those who live in the U.S. Although not everyone got the email for the code I think. Mine didn't show up and I did all the things required to get it.

Oct 21, 2014 at 11:23 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
The demo was disappointing.
Especially the Hydro Cannon glitch

Nov 12, 2014 at 2:31 AM
What I love about the new ORAS games is that while everyone else gets these little Hoenn legendaries figures the U.S. gets 200 potions and Burn heals.