• Most people probably don't realise this, but this forum has had two editors for a number of years. One is the xenForo default editor, and the other is a custom editor I made years back I called BBCEd.

All the settings for which editor you use was lost during the upgrade. You can find the setting under Account Settings > Preferences > Editor.

Plus Porter (1.1.0.1)

Feb 4, 2020 at 12:34 AM
Okay I give up... for now
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
As far as I know there are only really two key versions:
Cave Story+'s Steam release, and the Humble Bundle release.
The thing is, there have been a bunch of different Humble Bundle releases. First there was the original December 2011 humble bundle version with the Wind Fortress timer and Sanctuary Time Attack glitches. Then there were later releases that fixed those problems. Then there were the releases that added the machine gun challenge, and then there were releases that added leaderboards that didn't work and the action replays that sometimes work. It's unreasonable to assume that the EXE file is unaltered between those versions, and it's unreasonable to assume that every Humble Bundle player is running the latest version of the game. This is a large part of why I've never been very keen on adding features for messing with the CS+ EXE; a patch for one version could easily break another.