Pick up the book closest to you

Feb 23, 2012 at 11:59 PM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
^ That's creepy and amazing...

So, I happen to have an old math book close by right now... Intermediate Algebra.... p45

Combining Concepts

Won't you evaluate to my number...?

*SMACK*

Feb 24, 2012 at 1:19 AM
Banned
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
I have a few close by. "Now that the meal's over, I'm fighting to keep the food down." from Hunger Games. "In my room, I remove my sodden slippers, my wet robe and pajamas." from Catching Fire. "So well intended, and yet so insulting." from Mockingjay. WTF does this mean?!

Feb 24, 2012 at 3:12 AM
Been here way too long...
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Those phrases, if read in opposite order as you posted them, if you add a very long pause between the second and third, (Catching Fire and Hunger Games,) it makes a very easy to understand story if you have the right mindset, as I'm sure most of us here do.

Feb 24, 2012 at 3:16 PM
Banned
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
<p>Oh Cello 0.p. Next book series near me! "It doesn't matter? From the waist down my best friend is a donkey" from Lightning Thief. "You didn't die" from Sea of Monsters. "And Bianca joined them" from Titan's Curse. "Well, Percy, how did you sleep" from Battle of the Labyrinth. "Then he saw my expression, and his smile melted" from Last Olympian WTF does this mean, then?

Mar 8, 2012 at 4:53 PM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
By the time she was seventeen, Betty had driven twice to Boston, a ninety-minute trip.

Well, at least it has a girl's name in it - that's promising, I guess...