Phoenix Wright, Turnabout Interesting?

May 30, 2017 at 1:01 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Sorry for the bad title but hello, I'm TF2Charmander and I want to make a Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney mod for Cave Story, the story follows Phoenix Wright, Maya Fey, Larry Butz and more on x quest and y journey.
I am not the first one to think of this mod as seen here

https://www.cavestory.org/forums/threads/turnabout-story-an-episodic-series.2165/

But I really like Phoenix Wright now that I have completed the first game, and I wanted to know if other people would be interested in the idea of the game? I have the sprites of Phoenix and Maya (Quote and Curly, also I haven't finished the sprites obviously as I have just started work on this mod)

Thank you for your time.

Sprites: http://imgur.com/gallery/51Ewk

May 30, 2017 at 12:25 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
If you want to make the mod, just make it. And if you want to share it here you are welcome to; but in doing so you will open yourself up to criticism.
Trust me I don't care about criticism as long as its constructive criticism, being called a faggot is bad but Being told I should do something different is what I want :)

May 30, 2017 at 8:02 PM
Professional Whatever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
good thing you've got our resident smartass zxin here to tell you all the truths of the forums.

anyway yeah dude make a mod and try things out! i loved PW and it would be neat to see how it translates into a mod. yeah you'll probably get criticism but just take it all in stride, mod making in my opinion is a great introduction to game development so no matter how far you get you'll most likely learn something new and helpful.

May 30, 2017 at 8:02 PM
War criminal
Yes, play it off by bullying the new members on purpose, while really, it's all a joke. Because of course that's how we should treat new members! :^)

May 30, 2017 at 8:46 PM
War criminal
I'm smelling bias. I don't really remember any 'bullying', frankly.
I don't remember any bias, either. I'm just keeping you in check.