Pacifist Story

Jun 11, 2015 at 12:13 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
haha.
lol.png
its pretty cute but jeez waffle gun useless af. i got the bubbler asap. i see you can't get chacos lipstick lol.
i stopped right before i got the gum base key. but honestly do the parents watch him as he plays games???

Jun 11, 2015 at 1:09 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
SuperJaws100 said:
Oh, I've been sitting on this one for a while....

p202881-0-lackofgrammar.jpg

EDIT:

I find it admirable that you actually bothered to learn TSC before releasing this. So far, very few glitches (in what little TSC you did).

Learn to set and use flags. The "H/V Trigger" in the Start Point doesn't disappear permanently.

The description for the Beast Fang is incorrect.

All in all not terrible for someone just starting out, but it needs work.
Thanks!
I fixed the grammar errors I could find and gave the H/V trigger a flag so it dissapears after it is used.
I also fixed the beast fang's description, and updated the download link.
AkitoKitty said:
haha. its pretty cute but jeez waffle gun useless af. i got the bubbler asap. i see you can't get chacos lipstick lol.
i stopped right before i got the gum base key. but honestly do the parents watch him as he plays games???
I fixed that water tile problem. And yes, my friend's parents are way too overprotective, so he can't do anything by himself...
Thanks for the help!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 6, 2015 at 3:38 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Thanks!
I fixed the grammar errors I could find and gave the H/V trigger a flag so it dissapears after it is used.
I also fixed the beast fang's description, and updated the download link.

I fixed that water tile problem. And yes, my friend's parents are way too overprotective, so he can't do anything by himself...
Thanks for the help!
and my friends think my parents are overprotective