Of the five "Of all the...which is best?" threads, which one is the least stupid?

Feb 9, 2009 at 12:29 PM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
While most people would say MetaSaraphim's original senses one I would have to say this one myself, since I'm an arrogant, egotistical bastard that instinctively puts my own thread above everyone else's.

As for the most worthless of the threads I would have to say it would be a tie between the other three.

Feb 9, 2009 at 5:29 PM
Agent of the System
"All your forum are belong to us!"
So let me get this straight, you made a thread to talk about about three dumb threads and to vote to see which is the best?

wedge of cheese said:
As for the most worthless of the threads I would say it would be a tie between other three.
Agreed.

The Joker

Feb 9, 2009 at 7:23 PM
graters gonna grate
The Joker said:
So let me get this straight, you made a thread to talk about about three dumb threads and to vote to see which is the best?

Not quite, I made a thread to pretend to do that, but in reality I'm just making fun of how pointless and ridiculous the SPOT is.

Feb 9, 2009 at 7:53 PM
Agent of the System
"All your forum are belong to us!"
wedge of cheese said:
Not quite, I made a thread to pretend to do that, but in reality I'm just making fun of how pointless and ridiculous the SPOT is.

Now, that is a good idea. :D

Feb 9, 2009 at 10:52 PM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
wedge of cheese said:
Uhh.. that's kinda the idea, to be pointless and ridiculous here instead of somewhere else.

Feb 10, 2009 at 12:28 PM
graters gonna grate
Exactly, so this thread fits right in!:D

Feb 11, 2009 at 11:15 AM
I WANT YEN LIN!!!
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
wedge of cheese said:
While most people would say MetaSaraphim's original senses one I would have to say this one myself, since I'm an arrogant, egotistical bastard that instinctively puts my own thread above everyone else's.

As for the most worthless of the threads I would have to say it would be a tie between the other three.
Agreed.

you know I prefer referring to people as "bastards" instead of "idiots", but only had the courage to do that for my RL personal diary. Even that moe girl is a bastard :)

Sorry for sounding prejudicial, but remembering wedgie's face and observing his demeanour now, I find you now....... normal.

And I'm surprised the administrative body actually sends their representatives here

And I realised I kinda lub Naru for her parodiliciousness. Sorry for the choice of suffix.