• Most people probably don't realise this, but this forum has had two editors for a number of years. One is the xenForo default editor, and the other is a custom editor I made years back I called BBCEd.

All the settings for which editor you use was lost during the upgrade. You can find the setting under Account Settings > Preferences > Editor.

Not a suggestion, but how do I get a custom title? [for a lack of better word]

Old topic!
The last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.
Jun 10, 2018 at 4:00 AM
"Huzzah!"
I'm labeled as "Senior Member", while other users will have something else of their choice where that would be.

e.g: Serri having "KDN539" in that position.

How or when do you get the ability to change that?

Jun 10, 2018 at 5:17 AM
Surely, you jest
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
I can't find the thread that states it, but you need at least 200 posts in order to change your member title. Don't use this as an excuse to start spamming, though!

Jun 10, 2018 at 7:25 AM
The Sunset Curse
"All your forum are belong to us!"
I can't find the thread that states it, but you need at least 200 posts in order to change your member title. Don't use this as an excuse to start spamming, though!
I'm gonna anyway.

Jun 10, 2018 at 7:27 AM
Surely, you jest
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
Jun 10, 2018 at 3:42 PM
"Huzzah!"
Ah, thank you.