New Moderator

Feb 14, 2007 at 2:51 AM
Visitor From the Past...
Forum Founder
"..."
In light of all of the incoming spam messages that have been going on recently, I have been unsuccessful in eliminating it as fast as it needs to be. This has caused me to rethink my original plan of being the one of the few people here at the forums with the ability to delete these messages and help keep a balance over the forums in general.

I've appointed Shining Phantom as a new moderator here at MiraiGamer forums as he on several occasions has been a great help in letting me know about various site/forum related problems in the past and a big help with trying to get this spam robot issue under control. I'm honored to have a moderator that is part of the Mirai Gamer Forums/Cave Story Tribute Site team that is dedicated to preserving the integrity of an ever growing forum for one of the greatest games ever developed. Please welcome him in this new role as moderator. : )

-SkyeWelse

Feb 15, 2007 at 4:37 AM
Hoxtilicious
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Thank you, I will try my best :D

SkyeWelse said:
I'm honored to have a moderator that is part of the Mirai Gamer Forums/Cave Story Tribute Site team that is dedicated to preserving the integrity of an ever growing forum for one of the greatest games ever developed.

I'm also honored - I'm honored to be a mod here :o
This Forum is great, and I hope it will grow and have some active member's here :(

Feb 15, 2007 at 8:22 PM
Been here way too long...
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Congrats, ShInInG PhAnToM! ^_^

Feb 16, 2007 at 4:54 PM
Hoxtilicious
ZTaimat said:
Congrats, ShInInG PhAnToM! ^_^

Thank you :o (I hope someone dont mind, even if its just spame but its just good behavoir to say Thank you lol even if its just "thank you" lol)

Feb 24, 2007 at 8:40 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
YAY! shining phantom is a mod! i just joined this forum, but i have been reading it for a year or two, and i have to say, shining phantom was a perfect choice ^^

Feb 25, 2007 at 2:01 AM
Hoxtilicious
Dural said:
YAY! shining phantom is a mod! i just joined this forum, but i have been reading it for a year or two, and i have to say, shining phantom was a perfect choice ^^

lol how... charming... :)
Thank you very much :D :D

Mar 25, 2007 at 3:54 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Congratulations S.P.

Mar 26, 2007 at 10:27 PM
Hoxtilicious
D.Einder said:
Congratulations S.P.

Thank you! It's a great task - I love it :D