New characters art

Jan 21, 2017 at 4:50 PM
ZYZZ Spur is the best gun because its super cool
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Hey everyone
im kind of new so sorry if im doing something wrong
I was wondering if someone could draw a character instead of quote so i could use it in my game
just make it semi reasonable looking (but not quote please)
even a character like king or curly will do, or some random mimiga
I dont know if its that easy to put in but i hope i can just copy it thanks yall bye

Jan 21, 2017 at 5:05 PM
Deliverer of Sweets
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
You're basicly asking someone to make a "semi-reasonable looking" character for you. But I doubt anybody will know WHAT kinda character you want, and you can't just make a character for something you don't know anything about.

Jan 21, 2017 at 5:20 PM
You're basicly asking someone to make a "semi-reasonable looking" character for you. But I doubt anybody will know WHAT kinda character you want, and you can't just make a character for something you don't know anything about.
well, i dont really care what the character is, just make it look kind of like some sort of thing with legs and arms
and i guess around the size of quote

Jan 21, 2017 at 5:23 PM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Jan 21, 2017 at 5:47 PM
Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 21, 2017 at 8:17 PM
Its dark in here
"Deaths: 4000"
sorry i didnt think it belonged there because it wasnt really a question about modding or hacking it was just art
maybe a drawing of a duck would look cool
perhaps even a walrus would make sense
no need to double Triple post, the edit button is usually good to use if you want to add more when no one else has said anything yet.
I was wondering if someone could draw a character instead of quote so i could use it in my game
sorry i didnt think it belonged there because it wasnt really a question about modding or hacking it was just art
it sounded like a question of mod art to me, unless you're saying that you're making your own game.

Jan 21, 2017 at 9:05 PM
no need to double Triple post, the edit button is usually good to use if you want to add more when no one else has said anything yet.

it sounded like a question of mod art to me, unless you're saying that you're making your own game.
sorry i forgot about edit
yea it is a question if someone can draw something because i cant really draw nor do i have good drawing software
is this supposed to be somewhere else? like an "art" section?