Negativity Thread.

How much wood could a 43501 chuck if a 43501 could chuck wood?

• Negativity thread!

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • About 100 kilograms.

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • She would chuck my wood if u kno what I mean HAW HAW

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • You can't chuck wood? Are you armless? How are you typing?

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Go away.

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Let's go eat, hongh.

Votes: 12 30.8%

• Total voters
Nov 23, 2012 at 9:31 PM
The Eternal Darkness
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
I'm not sure that's a spambot so much as it's a troll/someone who hates you.
Could be. Almost everyone in my hometown hates me that much...

Well they're clearly serious. Anyone saying that non-seriously would have said 2/10 Shane is a duche.
If I find out who they are, then "overkill" would be an understatement when I'm done with them...

0/10 that guy is horrible and deserves to die a horrible, painful death.
... Definitely. Especially painful.

Nov 23, 2012 at 11:40 PM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Hm..sounds a bit oddly phrased. What a jerk.

Nov 24, 2012 at 5:27 AM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
@shane I don't know if this is helpful at all, but keep in mind that some people's opinions simply don't matter.

Nov 24, 2012 at 9:15 AM
The Eternal Darkness
Lace said:
@shane I don't know if this is helpful at all, but keep in mind that some people's opinions simply don't matter.
Unless it is true.
The only true part is that I really don't have any control over my rage, so when I get angry...
It leads to chaos, that's all I'll say.
I almost killed myself on 7 March 2011 because of it. :/

... And more negativity...
... Rain. With the chance of a thunderstorm, which I hope doesn't happen...
... and Steam always crashing all of a sudden. Usually when I enter a Steam Key or whatever it's called... :/

Nov 25, 2012 at 6:33 AM
http://imgur.com/EuvCtsQ
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
Could I be not sarcastic for once? I feel like deep down, there's something seriously wrong with me.

Nov 25, 2012 at 3:09 PM
The Eternal Darkness
WoodenRat said:
Shane said:
I almost killed myself on 7 March 2011 because of it. :/
How? Pills?
I don't remember, but apparently, I bashed my head against a wall. Since then I left school for good, never regretting it (since I missed too much work, just because of being absent for two days because I didn't know that school would start on a Monday), not even between 16 June and 23 July (when there was no electricity).

I had to go see a therapist, who prescribed me pills. Said pills was apparently supposed to help me stay calm and not get me angry easily, but the exact opposite happened.
I'd probably have taken an overdose of pills but I forgot about the pills because I spent my time playing Dragon Age: Origins then. When I was still 15.

And negativity appears in the form of a feline.
My mother's cat woke the entire house up by bringing a bird in the house while it's still alive. It made a lot of sounds, and I woke up because of it.
And if I don't wake up naturally, then I'm easier to enrage. :/

... My life is just... full of negativity...

Especially because I had to refresh fifty times just to be able to post. Stupid Chrome :mad:
And then I have to click the "Post" button about fifty times just to post. :/

sexplosive said:
Could I be not sarcastic for once? I feel like deep down, there's something seriously wrong with me.
Sarcasm is waaaay over my head.

Nov 25, 2012 at 10:05 PM
Shane: chrome does not have a problem with the forums. It's probably your connection.
Sexpy: http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/11/17/how-to-live-without-irony/

The article is kinda silly but MOSTLY my point is that sarcasm as a defense mechanism is pretty typical

Nov 26, 2012 at 12:15 AM
Not anymore
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
I think a lot of people on this forum have encountered or tried to commit suicide before.

It's not a very pleasant tale. It's quite disconcerting, in fact.

Nov 26, 2012 at 12:47 AM
Who besides shane?

Nov 26, 2012 at 1:36 AM
I don't anymore.
"I'm sorry Mario, but your princess is in another castle."
Shane: chrome does not have a problem with the forums. It's probably your connection.
Sexpy: http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/11/17/how-to-live-without-irony/

The article is kinda silly but MOSTLY my point is that sarcasm as a defense mechanism is pretty typical
I find it hilarious that comments had to be closed on that.

Hey guys, I like things ironically and like to laugh at things that are terrible. I guess I'm causing the slow decline of society. Take THAT anti irony person!

Nov 26, 2012 at 12:32 PM
The Eternal Darkness
Could be. After all, why it takes about 5 hours to download a 402 MB game, but 7½ hours to download some Cave Story mods (Wrath of Revorshkenahl; WTF Story; Witching Hour 1.2) must be related to my Internet connection... :/
No, I didn't download those mods simultaneously.

I think a lot of people on this forum have encountered or tried to commit suicide before.

It's not a very pleasant tale. It's quite disconcerting, in fact.
It never is.

Who besides shane?
Many others. They probably keep it secret, though.

And more negativity:
The torture of music.
My parents know that it will remind me of my dead cat (Raichu) but they just play music when they want to.
And I know for a fact that my parents hate me, because they told me so.
The music's volume is so loud that my parents get headaches but my father just doesn't care about that either.

Dec 1, 2012 at 4:37 AM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
Quick negativity :
I was really disappointed I didn't win the PowerBall

Would have supported certain talented individuals in their pursuits of indie rise to greatness!
Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrgggg

Dec 3, 2012 at 5:24 AM
"Huzzah!"
I used to be a mod on ZFGC, but then I left for an extended period of time and I later came back as a regular member and hardly anyone knows how awesome I am anymore. D:

Dec 10, 2012 at 6:17 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
I have 4 finals coming up these next 2 weeks. This wouldn't be so bad, but I've sort of been slacking in my courses a bit this semester, so I need to do good in these finals in order to get good grades and maybe not fail one of them.

Dec 10, 2012 at 9:18 PM
mah grandma died :[

Dec 11, 2012 at 12:36 AM
A Reluctant Balrog's Waifu
Wild Desu said:
I got into a somewhat bad car accident yesterday (I'm fine, just have to wear a sling for a short time) but now my car has to be totaled. RIP Sunshine Mobile

Lace said:
mah grandma died :[
*Huggy kissy*

And here I came to this thread expecting first world problems and petty complaints, but serious shit has happened.

Dec 14, 2012 at 1:45 AM
"Huzzah!"
"Time for some SUPER-NEGATIVITY!"

*Dances to J-pop melody*

*removes inappropriate schoolgirl outfit*

Ahem. So. You know how you've all had bad things happen to you? How your puppy died? How you broke that Xbox 360 game trying to take the DVD out of the shittily designed packet? How you were the number one Modern Warfare player in the world before New Zealand special agents stormed your house without a proper search warrant because in addition to being super awesome at pwning noobs, you also ran Megaupload? How you violently assaulted a female soldier, decided you wanted to be a woman, stole government secrets via a fake Lady Gaga CD and gave them to Julian Assange - now you're in solitary confinement because you're a violent nutcase who gets inexplicable sympathy from Wikileaks fanbois? I mean, this kinda stuff happens to all of you. And it happens for one simple reason...

That money in your wallet has whatchacallit magnetism. It attracts misfortune. Spending your money attracts even more misfortune. Your money is poisoning your mind, your soul, and the very fabric of the space time continuum. But there is a solution. If you give your money to a person immune to the effects of money, they can spend it without harm. It just so happens that I am one of these blessed few. Give me your money, and I will spend it wisely on things beneficial to all mankind.

*bows*

Here ends the lesson.

Dec 14, 2012 at 5:53 AM
http://imgur.com/EuvCtsQ
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
that was non sequitur, completely unfunny, extreemly awkward, and somewhat innapropriate.