My first mod!!11 (and folder mods then i make an mod)

Jun 16, 2017 at 10:35 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
so I see the n0xid video (how to mod cave story) sorry I don't know the title my brain is bad.
and I see make a mod
I don't know how to mod cave story
and I say to leo40story (how to mod cave story) I some things.
and he recommended this video
I see the part 1 & 2

say me:Thread Spam (because I'm making MUCH threads)
but I have MUCH ideas of threads and mods then I see this forum
so I pretend make much mods some days... but not a 1 billion threads
I will put my mods with on a folder and I will post here to not to say thread spam.

so well
here is the download link go ahead

MEDIAFIRE LINK: https://www.mediafire.com/?blyr4xqb4q2f311
DROPBOX LINK: https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=CaveStory.rar

"notice if you don't like crap mods don't download (or download if you are modtester) this mod I will update soon then I update cave story deluxe 2.0 this is a little and usual test so don't critic me of crap mod this is some test"

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2017 at 11:03 PM
scrungy
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Dude, do you even give a shit? I'm sorry for the harsh language, but it's impossible to even start the game (Quote does not move). Plus, your thread spam is horribly unnecessary. You need to start putting thought into what you're doing.

EDIT: Not sure what happened, but I was wrong about Quote being unable to move. Regardless, you still should put more effort into quality of posts.

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2017 at 11:17 PM
Deliverer of Sweets
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
This has quite some unique things included for a 'first mod'.
I don't really buy that story actually.

Jun 16, 2017 at 11:43 PM
Stoned Member
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Let's review this then..

Ok a folder in a zip, good you atleast bothered to do that.
p358909-0-lpddowx.png

Manual is left in, window.rect is left in, readme is left in.

I can tell you used clownacy, but, let's play the mod.

p358909-1-wbpd7an.png

Atleast you cared to edit the loading text...

p358909-2-xvkip40.png

And this...

p358909-3-zizfzdx.png

... and this.

p358909-4-yudw3ii.png

level.... "design" reminds me of Ikachan a bit.

Overall it's straightforward, though any of these "custom" objects all use the same event

There's no rhyme or reason to really anything in this mod, other than an unfunny sense of humor which could easily be avoided by putting thought into dialogue.

I appreceate the high amount of health as it makes up for the sub par enemy placement.

Also clownacy's doesn't seem to even be applied here, the mods folder is a jape, don't include things that aren't used.

Jun 17, 2017 at 12:30 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Dude, do you even give a shit? I'm sorry for the harsh language, but it's impossible to even start the game (Quote does not move). Plus, your thread spam is horribly unnecessary. You need to start putting thought into what you're doing.

EDIT: Not sure what happened, but I was wrong about Quote being unable to move. Regardless, you still should put more effort into quality of posts.

man I will fix that godam

go to docomfig
or docomfig_original

and disable use gamepad

or delete Config.dat

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 17, 2017 at 2:47 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
my thoughts on this mod:

i actually kind of like some of the smaller edits, like the mychar and custom cursor.
but aside from that, the level design, dialogue, and scripting seem like that of a blargo mod.
i don't even know what to say, really. if you make another version, i recommend adding h/v triggers at the edge of the map so that the player dies when you fall off and maybe tone down the critters a bit.

i understand this is your first mod, but it's usually a good idea to make a decent amount of progress before releasing it on the forums.

edit: now that i reconsider it, this is almost definitely a joke/troll.

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2017 at 4:35 AM
Forever 12
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"

obvious troll is obvious??????????

Jun 17, 2017 at 5:06 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
...why? :confused:

Jun 17, 2017 at 12:22 PM
Novice Member
"Officially Worth 1 Rupee"
I don't understand why those kids will playing this these day

its because to like to build brown bricks with cave editor

building bricks with cave editor its the most fun you can playing a exe

1. is the point of cave editor

"well the really is no point its a sandbox"