Momorin's Survival *SPOILERS*

Jun 9, 2006 at 2:16 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Hey, has anyone ever wondered about how Momorin Sakamoto (Sue and Kazuma's Mom) survived being tossed off a cliff in the first place?

You know, how she says she worked with the Doctor until he had her thrown off the Island's edge?

Did Pixel the Cat (the deprecated message-bearer hidden in the Outer Wall for Pixel's playtesters) rescue her or something?

Jun 18, 2006 at 6:09 PM
The Bartender
"All your forum are belong to us!"
IIRC, he just says he ordered her thrown off the island's edge. She probably just bailed and hid in that little hidden passage afterwards.

Jan 28, 2009 at 11:29 AM
Agent of the System
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Or balrog(not being that bad of a guy after all)saved her, considering that he can fly. I mean it would not be the first time balrog helped someone that he is supposed to be enemies with.

The Joker

Jan 28, 2009 at 5:10 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
This topic... is from THREE YEARS ago.

Jan 28, 2009 at 5:18 PM
In front of a computer
"Man, if only I had an apple..."
On the other hand, at least he made what appears to me to be a meaningful contribution.

Jan 28, 2009 at 5:50 PM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
As for the timing, as to when Momorin is thrown off... I think it's after the Toroko+ encounter while Quote is passed out.
"I'm Momorin Sakamoto. Sue's mother. I used to take my chances working at the Doctor's side. But once he found the seeds, he had no more use for me. So he had me tossed off the ege of the island."
The Doctor didn't toss her off, someone else did... probably not Balrog either, since he's in the labyrinth. Could be Misery... I guess.

Jan 31, 2009 at 12:53 AM
This Troper
"Man, if only I had an apple..."
She used her labcoat Batwigs-style to glide and landed in the Outer Wall stage, then climbed up to the Plantation. And she didn't meet Itoh because that bloody coward was hiding behind those crates.