Mods general discussion

May 19, 2018 at 7:19 PM
ZYZZ Spur is the best gun because its super cool
"All your forum are belong to us!"
i think there is some way to get a couple of them that work i think somebody did it

or you can get any one of them to work if you get some thing online that converts things or something

ive never done it though but my friend has
however a few weeks later his computer started acting weird not sure if it was because of that or something else but just a warning so i am not the blame nor is chinfish here: :chin::chin::chin::chin::balrog::chin::chin::chin::chin: did you see the balrog?

May 19, 2018 at 7:32 PM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
i think there is some way to get a couple of them that work i think somebody did it

or you can get any one of them to work if you get some thing online that converts things or something

ive never done it though but my friend has
however a few weeks later his computer started acting weird not sure if it was because of that or something else but just a warning so i am not the blame nor is chinfish here: :chin::chin::chin::chin::balrog::chin::chin::chin::chin: did you see the balrog?
You mean wine?

Ehh.

May 19, 2018 at 7:36 PM
lol
Modding Community Discord Moderator
i think i remember jenkas nightmare kind of making their own boss out of those outerwall yarn sneeze things
they have a name but i forget
Oh yeah, you're thinking of the Deconstructor from the revamped Sand Zone; I found that mini-boss kind of tough with all of the Polish babies running amok.

May 19, 2018 at 9:11 PM
Oh yeah, you're thinking of the Deconstructor from the revamped Sand Zone; I found that mini-boss kind of tough with all of the Polish babies running amok.
yeah and then there was Deconstructor Mark 2 which was in the second version by the zarrotsu guy which was pretty much the monster x thing that was neat
i still dont know how they had a high health deconstructor 1 and then another deconstructor but normal health
i think someone said that used that ASMMMMM stuff or something but thats complicated

why cant i say hi to him :( i wanted to say neat game but his profile is like guarded by gaudis or something

May 19, 2018 at 9:24 PM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
May 20, 2018 at 6:28 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Walrus_Guy They're called night spirits and how many endings does Mimiga Army have
ColdCallerLoopy the trick is to only shoot the boss because if you shoot the babies they are triggered to spawn new ones the Fireball works best you can also use the Blade lvl 1 but getting that is a challenge of its own
Walrus_Guy again the deconstructor mk1 is actually the same NPC as night spirit, in the Shmitz one it had the same health as night spirit but ZarroTsu in his version made it have higher health which also applies to night spirit because if you go to outer wall you can tell the night spirits take more damage than in normal Cave Story
He could have done the same thing for deconstructor mk2 but he chose not to I guess to make it more reasonable because he used Omega as the Genesis miniboss so I guess he didn't want deconstructor mk2 to be harder than it and besides the game spawns in those fan things during the boss fight and you can't reach them so you have to dodge their shots so it's hard enough, and you can also tell that monster x and deconstructor mk2 have the same amount of HP if you try to destroy monster x during the labyrinth ride which is possible (I would recommend to go through the sanctuary and get the blade if you want to do it when you first meet him or you can come back later)

Last edited:
May 20, 2018 at 1:27 PM
Walrus_Guy They're called night spirits and how many endings does Mimiga Army have
ColdCallerLoopy the trick is to only shoot the boss because if you shoot the babies they are triggered to spawn new ones the Fireball works best you can also use the Blade lvl 1 but getting that is a challenge of its own
Walrus_Guy again the deconstructor mk1 is actually the same NPC as night spirit, in the Shmitz one it had the same health as night spirit but ZarroTsu in his version made it have higher health which also applies to night spirit because if you go to outer wall you can tell the night spirits take more damage than in normal Cave Story
He could have done the same thing for deconstructor mk2 but he chose not to I guess to make it more reasonable because he used Omega as the Genesis miniboss so I guess he didn't want deconstructor mk2 to be harder than it and besides the game spawns in those fan things during the boss fight and you can't reach them so you have to dodge their shots so it's hard enough, and you can also tell that monster x and deconstructor mk2 have the same amount of HP if you try to destroy monster x during the labyrinth ride which is possible (I would recommend to go through the sanctuary and get the blade if you want to do it when you first meet him or you can come back later)

i think 2
i dont want to spoil how to get it unless you want to know though

but also i just realized you know that booster trick where you can kind of go through the water things i talked about it before mimiga army actually has a lot of glitches where you can go through them i dont think the creator knew about that
but its pretty hard to do anything weird with it i just thought it was neat that i learned it and now i can do funny things

May 20, 2018 at 11:19 PM
Ooooh! I never would have guessed the same guy who rebooted Jenka’s Nightmare also worked on SRB2 cart!
What's the premise of jenka's nightmare, anyway? Haven't played it.

May 21, 2018 at 1:17 AM
in the original i think jenka was having a nightmare and since shes jenka she made some pretty crazy things or something

in the other new finished one its like the same thing

May 21, 2018 at 2:19 AM
Last edited:
May 21, 2018 at 3:54 AM
i think 2
i dont want to spoil how to get it unless you want to know though

but also i just realized you know that booster trick where you can kind of go through the water things i talked about it before mimiga army actually has a lot of glitches where you can go through them i dont think the creator knew about that
but its pretty hard to do anything weird with it i just thought it was neat that i learned it and now i can do funny things
Please PM me and also there is a glitch even though it is supposedly complete on the Summit area you can go to to find the helicopter coordinates if you go to the right it says this area is not completed yet

May 21, 2018 at 3:57 AM
Pointless double post
Quote, Curly, and Balrog are summoned back to the island. However, each of them are stranded in different areas, and right before Quote gets transported to the First Cave, he is transported to Jenka's house, with her only explanation being "Help me...". You will find out why all of the old Cave Story areas look different, what Jenka needs help with, and why Quote, Curly, and Balrog were summoned back to the island when you play the mod.

May 21, 2018 at 8:02 PM
Try merging your two posts next time, it's frowned upon to double post. :mahin:

Aug 4, 2018 at 4:53 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Does anybody have a zip file download of the Schism demo 1.0 mod? I would love to play it but for some reason the link isn't working when I click it; I just get a blank white page of nothing. Thank you!!!

Aug 4, 2018 at 8:40 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Don't we need some Cave Story Dating Sim now ? Who doesn't wanna have some good time with Sue or Curly ? Or Kakeru ? Not Chako. She nasty.
Seriously. I don't understand how this modding works but I would be glad if there's a this kinda mod somewhere.

Aug 4, 2018 at 9:41 AM
I think that if you wanted it to work in the aspect of a traditional dating sim you would have to make a new game alltogether. Or not.

Aug 4, 2018 at 11:47 AM
Deliverer of Sweets
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
I think that if you wanted it to work in the aspect of a traditional dating sim you would have to make a new game alltogether. Or not.
Considering the hacks we have these days making a dating sim would be very easy.

Seriously. I don't understand how this modding works but I would be glad if there's a this kinda mod somewhere.
Not to be rude but there's this big rule around here thats handy to know;
Everyone ever said:
Nobody is going to make your mod for you.

Aug 4, 2018 at 12:16 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Considering the hacks we have these days making a dating sim would be very easy.

Not to be rude but there's this big rule around here thats handy to know;

I see. Well I don't remember asking anyone to create a mod for me but still, thanks !