• Most people probably don't realise this, but this forum has had two editors for a number of years. One is the xenForo default editor, and the other is a custom editor I made years back I called BBCEd.

All the settings for which editor you use was lost during the upgrade. You can find the setting under Account Settings > Preferences > Editor.

Mods general discussion

Feb 15, 2019 at 12:06 PM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Alright I'm going to try to make this as simple as possible

At this link you will find a full list of all mods (minus a few months), which is also kept in my sig. Anything greyed out in the "Avaliable?" column is either presumed gone forever or currently not uploaded. Some other older links may have also died since I first went through them all. I am not going to upload something every time someone wants it, so until then you're going to have to sate yourself on the hundreds of mod threads that do have working links. I don't want to see you keep asking for links every time you find something that isn't.

Feb 17, 2019 at 8:35 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Alright I'm going to try to make this as simple as possible

At this link you will find a full list of all mods (minus a few months), which is also kept in my sig. Anything greyed out in the "Avaliable?" column is either presumed gone forever or currently not uploaded. Some other older links may have also died since I first went through them all. I am not going to upload something every time someone wants it, so until then you're going to have to sate yourself on the hundreds of mod threads that do have working links. I don't want to see you keep asking for links every time you find something that isn't.
i need a download link to the mod

Feb 18, 2019 at 5:41 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Mar 17, 2019 at 9:57 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
(Edit by DT: Regarding 4.13th Ending)

So, if anybody's still here, can somebody tell me whatever happened to Sue? Her fate is left ambiguous after..........you know what.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 19, 2019 at 2:22 AM
Okay I give up... for now
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
Oh yeah, I remember playing that mod. She dead. That girl's gone, and she's not coming back.

Mar 25, 2019 at 2:55 AM
Novice Member
"Officially Worth 1 Rupee"
I'm playing ZarroTsu's version of Jenka's Nightmare, and I went back to the Underside after escaping the Labyrinth, and I got the cutscene where King's ghost or whatever jumps down the pit. However, the door out is stuck tight (because of the sand), and the statue that has a secret leading to the Sanctuary doesn't have sparkles to inspect, leaving me trapped because I saved down here. When I watch someone else's playthrough, their statue has sparkles to inspect. Am I missing something? If I'm stuck, can I edit my save to get out or reactivate the statue? If I have to restart, I think I'd just rather watch a playthrough rather than do all this again.

I think it was caused because I first went down the path to the Sanctuary, but it said that it was going to be really difficult, so I backtracked and went down the main path in order to save first. The sand fell, preventing me from going back, but I didn't notice until I saved, and I was real salty that I got locked out of the secret like that.

trap.png