Mod: Caveoholic!'s recent addiction v1.3

May 25, 2006 at 2:56 AM
Been here way too long...
"..."
Sorry if I offended you with my grammar post, I do feel for you on that matter. But I wasn't calling you ignorant when I said "That last sentance sounds quite ignorant" I was refering to this thing that I said "I hate grammer and correct spelling".

The idea behind hells nebula is fine, you explain where ballos powers come from, great whatever. The problem is that the background creats bad difficulty. Yes it makes dodging projectiles harder, but it does so in a bad way (making them harder to see). Alot of older games are hard because the controls are bad, this dosn't add to the game by making it harder, it takes away from the game because it's a flaw.

Thats fine if you don't agree with me, I just want to make sure you understand where I am coming from. Getting rid of the cool new background isn't the only solution either, you could change the color of the enemys?

May 25, 2006 at 8:40 AM
Slacker
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
caveoholic! said:
Chaddykins I don't know why the teleporter options arn't showing up but that's probably why you did'nt see "Destination 2" which would have taken you back to cloud house

To get to hell's nebula you just jump into that tiedye thing at the top of space

By "space" I'm assuming you meant the place where you fight the Undead Core guy...but I see no..tiedye thing anywhere...

May 25, 2006 at 11:56 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
hmmm... maybe he means the balcony where the clouds are...

May 25, 2006 at 6:29 PM
Been here way too long...
"..."
Chaddykins:

Let here is a run down of everything you need to do to get to the new hell... As far as I can tell.

1) Get another bomb from malco.
2) Use said bomb at the very left wall of egg corridor?
3) Scale up the left side of the island.
4) This takes you to the balcony where you'll run into Misery who teleports you to canada.
5) Talk to everyone and do some fetch quests. You kill a big jelly, take its juice then trade it for some kind of fuel, then you rocket back up to the island.
6) This takes you to outer wall (the normal one) go to plantation and play normaly like you were trying to get to regular hell. (Instead of doing this I went backward thru egg corridor? and back up the left side wall, but I believe caveoholic said that your not suposed to be able to do that.)
7) Now when you get to the prefab house there should be a rocket in it, stay on that rocket untill you get to a pychidelic shape floating in space. Then jump into said nebulous shape. Welcome to hells nebula.

It's possible that some of this is wrong, since I played the game from the profile already right there. So... Maybe you don't need to save curly in a normal way. You probably do need to save curly in the normal way tho, she does kinda show up there.

May 25, 2006 at 7:59 PM
"Huzzah!"
you do not need to save curly but If you dont save curly the prefab chamber with the rocket will have a tile that blocks you from getting to the regular hell

And I fixed it so that she doesn't show up

Chaddykins & Django, Black Evil you don't have to wonder what I'm talking about when I say space just look for it in Sue's Workshop

May 25, 2006 at 8:33 PM
Slacker
Oookay...that's all well and good but is this "rocket" before or after the undead core....because the prefab house is locked after, and before has no rocket.

May 25, 2006 at 8:54 PM
Slacker
well I can't get into the prefab house after the undead core...could it have something to do with me keeping the mimiga mask? >_>