Mimiga Animation

Should the story be divided into 2 parts? Episode one ending with a cliffhanger...

• Yes

• No

• Don't Care

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jan 26, 2016 at 5:58 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Anything's possible I guess. That being said, if anyone's willing to take the responsibility, let us know so we can get this thing rolling again.

Jan 26, 2016 at 9:23 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I guess pretty much everything Aeternum was in charge of. Though of course there may be some opposition to that idea seeing as this was all Aeternum's plans and his alone. It's just a little bit of a shame to see it all stop so abruptly when it was making some progress.

Jan 26, 2016 at 10:39 PM
"Forever coffee..."
If we're trying to revive at least some parts of the project I suggest trying to go through with a webcomic
Maybe I could provide scripts and ideas and Konor can do the art or something like that.
I'm just throwing ideas out though, whatever works works.
I guess pretty much everything Aeternum was in charge of. Though of course there may be some opposition to that idea seeing as this was all Aeternum's plans and his alone. It's just a little bit of a shame to see it all stop so abruptly when it was making some progress.
If we take over the project ourselves we need to do it on a different thread. This is aeternum's project, and if we're taking control it's not his anymore. I'm not trying to dramatize but it's not fair to him that if we assume control of the project we'd keep it under his name and use his threads.
I could create a new thread to deal with the current state of affairs if that would be necessary

Jan 26, 2016 at 11:25 PM
"Huzzah!"
If we're trying to revive at least some parts of the project I suggest trying to go through with a webcomic
Maybe I could provide scripts and ideas and Konor can do the art or something like that.
I'm just throwing ideas out though, whatever works works.

If we take over the project ourselves we need to do it on a different thread. This is aeternum's project, and if we're taking control it's not his anymore. I'm not trying to dramatize but it's not fair to him that if we assume control of the project we'd keep it under his name and use his threads.
I could create a new thread to deal with the current state of affairs if that would be necessary

The web comic isn't a bad idea, I could help out with the writing / scripting and also provide idea's.

So uh, i'm not exactly clear on whether or not i'm a part of the project now.
I didn't really get accepted, but I didn't exactly get rejected either...

Jan 27, 2016 at 11:26 AM
Deliverer of Sweets
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
I think @Aeternum already decided on this.
Also; We already have scripts for chapter 1-2 and sort of 3. It's for the best if we would work with these first. If we would continue it, it's for the best if people who were familiar with the project since the beginning should continue writing it tbh.
I don't think @Some random guy and @Kenzo_ITC have the scripts by the way, am I right?

Jan 28, 2016 at 3:04 AM
"Forever coffee..."
I might need the scripts as well

Jan 28, 2016 at 1:28 PM
Life keeps going, but my temper doesn't.
"..."
Alrighty guys, calm down.

Aet can't really come on the forums. He's actually been having really bad family problems, as well as heart problems. So, due to the past few months being very poor for him, it's natural that he left this at almost last priority in his concerns.

He's still trying to recover. I won't say much else, but he'll see what he can do although he doesn't have a full team.

Unless a bunch of new people arrived? May have seemed like it.

Jan 28, 2016 at 11:15 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Alrighty guys, calm down.

Aet can't really come on the forums. He's actually been having really bad family problems, as well as heart problems. So, due to the past few months being very poor for him, it's natural that he left this at almost last priority in his concerns.

He's still trying to recover. I won't say much else, but he'll see what he can do although he doesn't have a full team.

Unless a bunch of new people arrived? May have seemed like it.
Oh no! That's horrible! Give him my best if you can. Maybe if we just wait it out he'll come back to us when he's ready :O

Jan 29, 2016 at 10:41 AM
Deliverer of Sweets
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
.... What? Did you expect me to say no? ...
Isn't it kinda better to just PM it instead of leaving it out in the open where everybody can see it? I dare say that @Aeternum wanted to keep this a little secret instead of it being possible to be checked out by even guests.

Jan 29, 2016 at 9:35 PM
"Huzzah!"
Alright, deleted that post, but I really don't see the point at this point. It was out for a few days.

Also, I didn't save those documents so I need someone to pm them to me.

Last edited: