• Most people probably don't realise this, but this forum has had two editors for a number of years. One is the xenForo default editor, and the other is a custom editor I made years back I called BBCEd.

All the settings for which editor you use was lost during the upgrade. You can find the setting under Account Settings > Preferences > Editor.

• I've had it made known to me that for about a week now people haven't been able to finish registering or receive email notifications. I can imagine how frustrating this must have been, particulary for our newest members. Unfortunately our site owner is away at the moment and he most likely won't be able to do anything about it for another week or so. Until then, anyone who wants their account manually verified can contact me via their method of preference and I'll sort it for them myself. Thanks to everyone for their patience regarding this issue. -DoubleThink

• Emails should hopefully be fixed, please let us know if they're working properly now.

Mii QR Codes

Old topic!
The last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.
Jan 25, 2016 at 3:54 AM
Catharsis Epidemic!!
"..."
Last edited:
Jan 25, 2016 at 4:30 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
I do believe that image is backward. As such, it doesn't seem to work.
I'll try to put up some of mine in a while.

Jan 25, 2016 at 4:36 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
that's an iiM code ya dingus

Jan 25, 2016 at 4:57 AM
Perfectionist
CS Beta Content Discord Admin
CSE Discord Moderator
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Jan 25, 2016 at 5:03 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
I'd already flipped the image after saying that; I just thought it should be noted.

Jan 25, 2016 at 5:26 AM
Perfectionist
CS Beta Content Discord Admin
CSE Discord Moderator
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
I'd already flipped the image after saying that; I just thought it should be noted.
Oh, OK.
I guess it's just there for others too lazy to fix it now...

Jan 25, 2016 at 12:59 PM
Catharsis Epidemic!!
"..."
Huh, that's pretty weird, because the Camera should automatically fix the QR and reverse it just because of the way it works...

Oh well, will edit first post

Jan 25, 2016 at 5:30 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
I believe to get a pic of the QR code you can just stick your SD card in your computer and upload that. Just sayin'. It would be easier.

Jan 25, 2016 at 5:49 PM
Catharsis Epidemic!!
"..."
I knooooow but im lazy

if its really a problem then I'll do that

Jan 27, 2016 at 6:27 AM
I made this a bit earlier tonight. Hopefully someone will recognize it...
image.jpeg

Feb 1, 2016 at 7:28 PM
beep boop
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Oh boy I get to share m- oh yeah my 3DS is ded. At least I can send pictures and stuff, because they are all in smash, and my friend let me borrow his 3DS for a while. As soon as I can get the pictures, you can expect your eyeballs to be destroyed with the disgustingly beutifule Miis that I make.

Mar 16, 2016 at 9:12 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
i would post a qr code of my mii but

i hacked him to have gold pants, meaning i had to disable sharing

soooooo

Mar 17, 2016 at 1:12 AM
beep boop
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Wait you can hack miis? Heheheheheheheh. hahahahahahaha! HAAHAAHAAHAAHAA! WHAAA HAAA HAAAA! I am going to have fun with this as soon as I figure this out.

Mar 17, 2016 at 2:05 PM
Time to Google "How to hack Miis"

Mar 18, 2016 at 11:22 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Wait you can hack miis? Heheheheheheheh. hahahahahahaha! HAAHAAHAAHAAHAA! WHAAA HAAA HAAAA! I am going to have fun with this as soon as I figure this out.
Time to Google "How to hack Miis"
just to note, you're gonna need to pull a couple hundred quid out your ass to get cubic ninja
ill write a tutorial soon

Mar 19, 2016 at 12:57 AM
going down
"..."
Mar 19, 2016 at 4:38 AM
just to note, you're gonna need to pull a couple hundred quid out your ass to get cubic ninja
ill write a tutorial soon
Yeah, Been looking for a reasonably priced copy for about a month now (I gave up on homebrew for a while before I heard you could hack in game models). Heck, the GameStop listing of the game is in my bookmarks bar. But I found a cheaper way. You get a powersave and a copy of oot3d. It only costs about 40 dollars and yes there are Powersave downloads for the oot3dhax save. :). Although, since oot3d is not in print anymore appearently it's becoming more and more rare so get a copy while you can. Or don't! That's the reason Cubic Ninja prices skyrocketed in the first place. Lol.

Mar 19, 2016 at 10:50 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
oh so you're saying that i should keep a version that has no online game access to use a shitty exploit that barely works?!?!?

well gee whizz let me just- OH WAIT YOU CANT DOWNGRADE 10.7

Mar 20, 2016 at 5:38 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Mar 20, 2016 at 5:53 PM
But what if you updated your 3DS? Also, are Tomodachi Life QR Miis compatible with Mii Maker? I know Mii Maker QR Miis are compatible with Tomodachi Life but since Tomodachi Life has a ton of extra data in their QR codes (Specific Clothing, Phrases, etc.). would it be compatible?

Last edited: