• Most people probably don't realise this, but this forum has had two editors for a number of years. One is the xenForo default editor, and the other is a custom editor I made years back I called BBCEd.

All the settings for which editor you use was lost during the upgrade. You can find the setting under Account Settings > Preferences > Editor.

• I've had it made known to me that for about a week now people haven't been able to finish registering or receive email notifications. I can imagine how frustrating this must have been, particulary for our newest members. Unfortunately our site owner is away at the moment and he most likely won't be able to do anything about it for another week or so. Until then, anyone who wants their account manually verified can contact me via their method of preference and I'll sort it for them myself. Thanks to everyone for their patience regarding this issue. -DoubleThink

• Emails should hopefully be fixed, please let us know if they're working properly now.

Midi's that came with all the Cave Story org viewers

Old topic!
The last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.
Mar 11, 2019 at 10:53 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
If you downloaded All the org viewers from here: http://doukutsu.rdy.jp/stored/OrgView.zip,
You've probably been wondering about the midi's that are packaged with them.
First we have Suiro[ùGé+éóÉàÿH].mid
This midi didn't sound like a familiar tune like the other two.
I watched the tokyo culture culture event video and Pixel showed off his unreleased game Doggy Wyvern and I heard a song that sounds like the Suiro midi.
Next we have mizu[Éàé¦Æåé+].mid
It's just the ikachan titile theme but in a higher pitch.
Finally we have naki[ïâé½é+éñé+âüâìâfâB].mid
It's just Toroko's theme but without percussion and some notes are slightly different.
I'd like to know what you think of these midi's.

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2019 at 11:47 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Mar 29, 2019 at 7:55 PM
midi is