Megabyte Punch

Jun 20, 2014 at 8:18 PM
I don't anymore.
"I'm sorry Mario, but your princess is in another castle."

Megabyte punch plays a lot like the Subspace Emissary from Brawl. You have no health bar and instead are trying to not get your damage bar built up too high. The higher it goes the farther you fly when you get hit, and you die by hitting surfaces really fast. In this game however your character is completely customizable form the parts you find which have different moves. The game has a minor story and hub world that they actually make cool use of instead of just ignoring it like it doesn't matter. The one major flaw with the game is that it has no online multiplayer support, but it makes up for it with an AI battle mode where you fight other robots that have unique set ups and follow the same rules as you. It's got secrets, a good soundtrack, and is a blast generally.

Right now it's on sale till the end of June.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/248550/

Jun 21, 2014 at 2:00 PM
Forever 12
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Looks neat

Jun 21, 2014 at 2:01 PM
Professional Whatever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Damn I have 4 dollars in my steam wallet and this costs 5. Good game maybe I'll get it another time.

Jun 21, 2014 at 2:56 PM
"Huzzah!"
I want to play this so bad right now.
It'll keep me occupied until SMASH comes out.

Jun 21, 2014 at 10:23 PM
Professional Whatever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Yo ok this game is da shit get it it's great. I have wings and a hammer of punch everything to death +2 and it's addicting as hell

1/10 would recommend