Ma Pignon...

Jun 23, 2007 at 6:17 AM
aburningman
"No! Don't OPEN that DOOR!"

Alrighty then. I'm trying to collect all the items in the game before I head on out to the final areas. The only things I seem to be missing are:
Alien Medal
Curly’s Underwear

There are other thigns but the other stuff is "quest" stuff.
Anyone want to help me out? :rolleyes:

Jun 23, 2007 at 7:00 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
if I remember correctly, you get the alien medal for beating the fish thing without getting hurt...?

and curly's underwear are in the sand place where you meet curly. there is a secret passage :rolleyes:

Jun 23, 2007 at 6:37 PM
Been here way too long...
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Use the map system in the Sandzone bar's backroom (Where you find one of Jenka's dogs), and use it while fighting iron head. Case closed.

Jun 24, 2007 at 6:30 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
aburningman said:
Alrighty then. I'm trying to collect all the items in the game before I head on out to the final areas. The only things I seem to be missing are:
Alien Medal
Curly’s Underwear

There are other thigns but the other stuff is "quest" stuff.
Anyone want to help me out? :rolleyes:

Alien medal - beat big head fish or something( i dont know his name ) without getting hit

Curlys underwear - in the room inside the building where you fight curly in sandzone and use your map to find it in the room its easy

Jun 24, 2007 at 6:18 PM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
at the end of the waterway, when you battle the iron-head fish guy, use the fully powered up nemesis gun to try to finish him off within 10 seconds to get the alien medal

and to get curly's underwear, in the sandzone during the fight with curly and her red eyed killer mimigas, launch missiles at her until she falls over, then quickly run up to her and use the ? button to obtain the underwear

good luck!

Jun 24, 2007 at 7:26 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Curly is missle-proof, and the Nemesis cannot be obtained until later. Very funny..

Yeah, thread's over now. Why's the title Ma Pigon?

Jun 24, 2007 at 8:50 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
wait yeah was that a joke? lol

GUYS YOU CAN GET MEW IN POKEMON RED / BLUE HE IS UNDER THE TRUCK BY SS ANNE

Jun 24, 2007 at 9:15 PM
Indie game enthusiast
I'm guessing the thread is called Ma Pigon because...
Posted "June 23rd, 2007 01:17 AM" and "Last edited by aburningman : June 23rd, 2007 at 01:56 AM. Reason: Found solution"
Maybe the original question of the thread was...
"Ma Pigon!! I got the Mushroom Badge and brought it to Curly, but nothing happens!"

As for my response, :p
I was about to be helpful ;) but, it's more fun to look for Mew in Pokemon Red :D

Jun 24, 2007 at 11:55 PM
Starbound sucked sadly
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
X-Calibar said:
and to get curly's underwear, in the sandzone during the fight with curly and her red eyed killer mimigas, launch missiles at her until she falls over, then quickly run up to her and use the ? button to obtain the underwear

good luck!

seriously?

is their 2 ways or is that a joke ;)

Jun 25, 2007 at 1:24 AM
Indie game enthusiast
xristosx said:
seriously?

is their 2 ways or is that a joke :D
joke joke joke :p ;)
lol sorry I'm just as bad at jokes in real life :p
btw has anyone beaten the game through hell with the Little Man in inventory still? or played through the normal ending with Mimiga Mask [hoped to be able to get into Hell with Mimiga mask... no luck!]?
Those were small but fun easter eggs lol..!

I don't think I was able to find any new tricks that weren't known on my last play through... Oh.! Is this possible? Has anyone gotten to the Plantation, before talking to the fishing Mimiga, and tried to get the item shining in the water that's in the deathtrap spikes? Usually you just talk to the fishing Mimiga and look in his bucket... But, I was just wondering ...! Going to check if I have a save point with the Booster v2.0 right there...
EDIT: Dang, nevermind lol I actually made it down there after getting hit, and got a ? before dying, but nothing happens :/ was hoping to grab the key early ;)

Jun 25, 2007 at 2:44 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
DrumUltimA said:
wait yeah was that a joke? lol

GUYS YOU CAN GET MEW IN POKEMON RED / BLUE HE IS UNDER THE TRUCK BY SS ANNE
Actually, it is possible to get Mew in Red/Blue, but that's not how, and, as this isn't a Pokémon forum, I won't bother with the details. ;);;

X-Calibar said:
btw has anyone beaten the game through hell with the Little Man in inventory still? or played through the normal ending with Mimiga Mask [hoped to be able to get into Hell with Mimiga mask... no luck!]?
Those were small but fun easter eggs lol..!
Yeah, both of those have been done before (although I haven't done them personally, I don't think). Considering the Booster 2.0 seems to be a required item for getting into Hell, I'm not that surprised you couldn't do it with the Mimiga Mask. :p Did you try going into the Final Cave or whatever it's called (which should be the easy version if you have the mask), then going back and getting the Booster back and seeing if the cave changed to the hard version?

But, yeah, Alien Medal is from beating Iron Head (fish boss at the end of the waterway) without getting hurt in the fight. Obviously, you only get one chance at that (unless you load a save from before the fight). Curly's Underwear is in the back room with the dog in the Sand Zone, in a secret passage. Use the Map System to find it.

Jun 28, 2007 at 3:23 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
You can use the teleporter to get back to Labyrinth to fight Iron Head again as many times as you like if you ignore Booster so he goes down and fixes it for you.

Jun 28, 2007 at 5:23 PM
"Huzzah!"
Hmm? As far as I know, doesn't the pathway from Labyrinth to Waterway lock after you've been through once? Even so, there's a flag set that makes the end of Waterway jump directly to Pool (Reservoir), skipping the Artery completely.

...Unless I missed the sarcasm, too. :rolleyes:

Jun 30, 2007 at 1:36 PM
That's odd, I could have sworn I did it twice in the same save to get the Ikachan medal after I had done nearly everything else. Oh well. Perhaps my memory is a little scrambled and I am recalling a different attempt entirely.