Nov 23, 2013 at 5:50 AM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
HaydenLord of the Crayons... gievs u presents
p175881-0-wheeldeath01150x150.jpg

Joo shelled nut past! edition

"now with less moving parts! gameplay"

Hayden-
"Infinite replay mode, allows the user to experience infinite possible games. Each time is different, because people change over time. It's genius."

X-Calibar-
"lol nice, it's working now. Thanks Bombchu"

5 hours of life halting gameplay later
"Just Giev her one more moment... Just Giev her one more moment... Just Giev her one more moment... Jst Gev her one mor momnt ... .vusʇuǝɯoɯ ǝɹoɯ ǝuo ɹǝɥ ʌǝᴉפ ʇsnſ...ʇuǝɯoɯ ǝɹoɯ ǝuo ɹǝɥ ʌǝᴉפ ʇsnſ...ʇuǝɯoɯ ǝɹoɯ ǝuo ɹǝɥ ʌǝᴉפ ʇsnſ...ʇuǝɯoɯ ǝɹoɯ ǝuo ɹǝɥ ʌǝᴉפ ʇsnſ...ʇuǝɯoɯ ǝɹoɯ ǝuo ɹǝɥ ʌǝᴉפ ʇsnſʇuǝɯoɯ ǝɹoɯ ǝuo ɹǝɥ ʌǝᴉפ ʇsnſʇuǝɯoɯ ǝɹoɯ ǝuo ɹǝɥ ʌǝᴉפ ʇsnſʇuǝɯoɯ ǝɹoɯ ǝuo ɹǝɥ ʌǝᴉפ ʇsnſ. ʇ̴̱u̜͉͈ǝ̲̘̰̰͕͉ɯ͞ǫ͖͕̞͓̝ɯ̫̙̲ ̺͍͈͖̗ǝ͓͟ɹ̘͎̮̩̹̭o̲̳̠̪̮̫ɯ̹̙̦̯ ̮ǝ̹̤̪̰̼̥͜ͅu͡o̧͚ ̩̣̖͖̜ɹ̫̖ǝ͏̜͕̗̬͓ɥ̘̪̕ͅ ̺͈ʌ̣̮ǝ̼̣ͅᴉ̘̀פ̴̰͓̠͉ ͢ʇ͍ś̗̟̠n̛̘ſ̢͚̮͓͎̱ ʇ̴̱u̜͉͈ǝ̲̘̰̰͕͉ɯ͞ǫ͖͕̞͓̝ɯ̫̙̲ ̺͍͈͖̗ǝ͓͟ɹ̘͎̮̩̹̭o̲̳̠̪̮̫ɯ̹̙̦̯ ̮ǝ̹̤̪̰̼̥͜ͅu͡o̧͚ ̩̣̖͖̜ɹ̫̖ǝ͏̜͕̗̬͓ɥ̘̪̕ͅ ̺͈ʌ̣̮ǝ̼̣ͅᴉ̘̀פ̴̰͓̠͉ ͢ʇ͍ś̗̟̠n̛̘ſ̢͚̮͓͎̱"

Nov 23, 2013 at 11:10 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Kayya said:
Now I haven't 'played' this mod, but I think the third picture (the one with Booster) is a mock-up, a photoshop if you will.
The screenshots seem to be legit. Those cutscenes exist in the game, but not a lot else. They were obviously created exclusively for producing those screenshots.

Personally I find this whole thing to be quite disappointing because I was kinda expecting this to be the next Comedy Story.

Nov 23, 2013 at 5:26 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Hayden,
Please, fix the "Giev her a moment for pity's sake..."
But I also found something strange, I checked the script for the Balcony, and "Giev her a moment for pity's sake is the only edited dialogue, which indeed has another line of code to loop the "Giev her a moment for pity's sake." Is there supposed to be a <TRA in there somewhere, or are we being professionally trolled out of a mod that I really wanted to see?

Nov 23, 2013 at 6:20 PM
The TideWalker
Modding Community Discord Founder
"That dog!"
Pyroaid said:
Hayden,
Please, fix the "Giev her a moment for pity's sake..."
But I also found something strange, I checked the script for the Balcony, and "Giev her a moment for pity's sake is the only edited dialogue, which indeed has another line of code to loop the "Giev her a moment for pity's sake." Is there supposed to be a <TRA in there somewhere, or are we being professionally trolled out of a mod that I really wanted to see?

Yes, we are being trolled.

Nov 23, 2013 at 8:23 PM
Offensive User
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Fool me once shame on you.
Fool me twice fuck you I'm outta here what the hell I never expected this.

Nov 23, 2013 at 11:09 PM
Based Member
Surprise! Well, that didn't quite go as well as I hoped it would. I should've made it harder to get to the "Giev here a moment for pity's sake!". I had a few people in on this that were going to post reviews that commended me for extra content that you guys didn't see. I was also going to have one of them report typos in the dialogue and do so by posting these screenshots:
LOTC5_zpse1f0ef07.png
LOTC6_zps179d8222.png
But if I had them do that now then is would pretty much be grasping at straws. I'll leave it to those users whether or not they want to make themselves known. I was originally going to save this for April Fool's day, but between Noxid and Bombchu's recent mods, I decided I'd contribute to the whole "prank mod month" that's been going on.

On a serious and honest note, those screenshots of Plus Porter were actually real. I'm currently shooting to have the first beta out by Thanksgiving, but I'm not making any promises.

Nov 23, 2013 at 11:52 PM
HaydenStudios said:
Surprise! Well, that didn't quite go as well as I hoped it would. I should've made it harder to get to the "Giev here a moment for pity's sake!". I had a few people in on this that were going to post reviews that commended me for extra content that you guys didn't see. I was also going to have one of them report typos in the dialogue and do so by posting these screenshots:
LOTC5_zpse1f0ef07.png
LOTC6_zps179d8222.png
But if I had them do that now then is would pretty much be grasping at straws. I'll leave it to those users whether or not they want to make themselves known. I was originally going to save this for April Fool's day, but between Noxid and Bombchu's recent mods, I decided I'd contribute to the whole "prank mod month" that's been going on.

On a serious and honest note, those screenshots of Plus Porter were actually real. I'm currently shooting to have the first beta out by Thanksgiving, but I'm not making any promises.
Too bad...
I actually wanted to see this. Maybe another time, Hayden..?

Nov 24, 2013 at 12:03 AM
Based Member
Pyroaid said:
Too bad...
I actually wanted to see this. Maybe another time, Hayden..?
I'm afraid probably not. It would have to wait in line behind CBSR and another idea I have. If CBSR ever gets done it'll probably be when I'm in college. And I have a plan for another mod after that, but right now I can't even guarantee it'll ever happen. I hope it will. If I get to make and somehow finish the idea I have after CBSR, then by that point I'll probably be at the age where it'll be just about time for me to move on in life.

Nov 24, 2013 at 12:33 AM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
Memorable parts of the mod that was not :
Mahin: Giev me your hand. Take my hand. Don't you let go. Don't let go... *munch munch* *Whoops!*

Itoh: We cannot achieve victory through strength of arms. (shoots nemesis lvl 3)
Quote: Not for ourselves. But we can giev Toroko her chance if we keep Heavy Press's Eye fixed upon us. Keep him blind to all else that moves.
Curly: A diversion.
Balrog:
Certainty of death, *small* chance of success... What are we waiting for? Huzzah!
Booster: Heavy Press will suspect a trap. He will not take the bait.
Quote: [knowingly] No, I think he will.
Sometime later Heavy Press falls on them *CRUNCH*
*Toroko walks by and uses a ?"

Hayden as Booster: Hold them back! Do not giev in to fear! Keep to your posts! REVIEW!
Awww, you waited too long to post those reviews.
It was diappointing because I was looking forward to those screenshots... and I'm gullible lol. Though I thought it was crazy to make Plus Porter a hoax lol

btw Plus Porter can't port CS hacks, right?

Nov 24, 2013 at 12:41 AM
Based Member
X-Calibar said:
btw Plus Porter can't port CS hacks, right?
If by hacks you mean assembly hacks, then correct, it won't be able to do it. If by hacks you mean mods, then it will be able to do that.

Dec 1, 2013 at 5:41 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I could not get any access to the game, right when I play "Start" or "Load" the game crashes, can you please find a way to fix it? :muscledoc:

Dec 1, 2013 at 4:37 PM
Based Member
Huh, interesting... Thanks for the bug report... I'll look into it.

Dec 18, 2013 at 3:37 AM
Its dark in here
"Deaths: 4000"
Curly Brace 2.0 said:
I could not get any access to the game, right when I play "Start" or "Load" the game crashes, can you please find a way to fix it? :muscledoc:

I get the same thing...
Bombchu Link said:
fixed the exe... maybe.

Lords of the Crown.exe
replace the exe in the LOTK folder with this one

Jan 5, 2014 at 12:28 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Jan 5, 2014 at 12:42 AM
Based Member
Jan 5, 2014 at 2:29 AM
The TideWalker
"That dog!"
you repeat the <EVE so it loops :/ too many jokes on this forum...

Because it's 10 times as easy to do over a "real" mod.

little work, slightly more reward.

Jan 5, 2014 at 4:08 PM
The TideWalker
"That dog!"
OREOOOOH said:
but as i said, there are too many.and you made alot of them. so maybe update Sue Story instead...
If you kept up on things, you might know that I'm currently ASM-ing the final boss right now and that my hard drive isn't working.

Jan 6, 2014 at 4:50 AM
I really wanted this to NOT BE A JOKE MOD. :mad:
k.

Jan 7, 2014 at 10:21 PM
Its dark in here
"Deaths: 4000"
lesson from monty python and the holy grail
don't get your expectations to high.