Livestreams

Dec 23, 2013 at 9:42 PM
Melon Lord
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Okay, so I bought Rogue Legacy during the Fall sale, and I'm wondering now if anyone would like to see me play it blind, hopefully beat the game eventually.

If you guys do, I'll probably be streaming (Hopefully, if nothing gets in the way) at 5PM or so.

EDIT: Doing it anyway.
http://www.livestream.com/spidersstreams

Just a heads up, but I'm thinking of taking requests and livestreaming myself drawing them since I can apparently make some avatars in 30 minutes or so.

What would you guys think be a good time for streaming, and who would actually make requests and watch them?

I'm sure I'll put music and such during it, maybe you guys can drop links to OST's and such.

Jan 4, 2014 at 2:33 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Yeah so as some of you may know I do stream very occasionally, usually during the shmup tourney, but today I am going to do something UNPRECEDENTED :balrog:

If anyone wants to watch me stream an anime movie from the 80's in glorious Australian high-definition then you can find my humble public entertainment abode here: http://www.livestream.com/twicethebiz

And if that doesn't work out I can always stream Nickelodeon cartoons or something

Mar 28, 2014 at 10:22 PM
The TideWalker
Modding Community Discord Founder
"That dog!"
After doing some test with JonSpider, I finally got my streaming thingy up an running.

Starting about Noon-ish today (Pacific time) I'm gonna do a Speedrun of Sonic ERaZor.

okay guys, I'm going live.

https://new.livestream.com/accounts/7707687/events/2873556

join if your interested.

EE: that was so fast that I'm gonna do another one.

https://new.livestream.com/accounts/7707687/events/2873670

Finished...

Sonic ERaZor Speedrun on Livestream

and also

Pana Der Hejhog on Livestream

I need to work on my voice, I only did it in the second one, but it got drowned out for the most part.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Doing ANOTHER stream now.

I won't start until at least one joins, I'm doing "Sonic; the ring ride" this time quite an interesting mod..

https://new.livestream.com/accounts/7707687/events/2876653

E: done, that was very short

Mar 28, 2014 at 11:18 PM
Professional Whatever
https://join.me/megadunk2403 streaming art and techno music
I'll probably be doing ecchi art beware
...or no one could come that's cool too

Mar 28, 2014 at 11:39 PM
Been here way too long...
I think you're gonna need something more than art in progress to get people to join on a whim

Mar 29, 2014 at 1:39 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
Coffee:

1)Advertise in more than one place

2)Maybe get a friend or 2 to watch as well

3)For whatever it is, you should keep the stream open for half an hour at least or so. It's not like everyone will read this thread right when you post in it.

Mar 29, 2014 at 2:01 AM
Professional Whatever
1) i did
2) i asked
3) i did

May 29, 2014 at 8:39 PM
Been here way too long...
I'm gonna be streaming FTL: Faster Than Light on Thursday afternoon. Afternoon your time. For all time zones. Shut up I'm a wizard. FTL was updated recently, so I'm gonna get the new update and you can watch me not know how to play anymore. I'm used to playing on Easy, but just for you people, I will play on Normal, AKA You're Fucked Mode.

Also this is the chonnol I stream video james on.
THE FTL IS BEGINNENING

May 30, 2014 at 5:10 AM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
I'm sorry. I wanted to join yours so I could say I've done that like at least once, but I was working all day. :<

That, combined with only having phones for internet , means I don't have a good track record of watching any of these even when I try...

May 30, 2014 at 10:46 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Doing a stream of CS:GO. I'm still a noob, but it should be fun. I'll start in about half an hour.

EDIT: So, CS:GO is a huge ass, so i'm going to try Osu! and see how that works.

ED IT AGAIN: So, my PC decided to stop giving output to everything connected to it, so I'm done.

Jun 1, 2014 at 12:18 AM
thinks dogs are cool
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Jun 1, 2014 at 2:55 AM
tem go to colleg and make u prouds!!!
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Spirit is streaming right now and editing sprites and it's fun and you should watch because I'm the only person there to witness Quote getting attacked by a floating pair of feet.

Jun 24, 2014 at 4:40 PM
Giving it my all and shooting for the moon.
Modding Community Discord Admin
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
JonSpider said:
Personally thinking of streaming The Stanley Parable or The Walking Dead (Season 1) today. Maybe at around 11AM-ish or so?
Which time zone you in?

Jun 27, 2014 at 10:56 PM
Melon Lord
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Been thinking of getting Epic Battle Fantasy 4 lately ever since I gifted it to my friend. Been a fan of the series for a while, so I suppose I might just get myself back into it by starting with the iteration that got me into the series - Number 2. It may lack the open world and the abundant RPG tropes that were in 3, but it's still a great game to pass the time. I'll be doing it on Epic Mode, which means it's gonna be Epic. And hard as Hell.

I'll be starting the stream in about an hour or so at 4PM PST, if anyone who's never heard of this series is interested. After I finish 2, I might just do an LP of 4, since that's the release that's actually for sale on Steam. Has to be quality stuff to be greenlighted and all.

EDIT: After some testing, I got OBS to work for me. My new stream Channel is on Twitch http://www.twitch.tv/quoteagain

Sep 14, 2014 at 6:15 AM
Eevee Enthusiast
I'm going to try to stream some Iji tomorrow (perhaps all of it if I'm able to and if people feel like sticking through it with me to the end) around 2pm (Eastern Time Zone in the US).

For the sake of entertainment and possible time constraints, I'm not going to try for a pacifist run unless a majority of the people watching want me to.

Feel free to drop in once it starts: http://www.hitbox.tv/SeasonsOfDestiny

Sep 14, 2014 at 2:23 PM
Professional Whatever
Hot damn iji is the shit
What kind of run are you planning on doing

Sep 14, 2014 at 4:43 PM
Eevee Enthusiast
Doors said:
Hot damn iji is the shit
What kind of run are you planning on doing
Well, I was planning on doing a normal run (killing things, maybe find a couple ribbons if I remember them, etc.), but if people want to see what happens if you don't kill things, I could try that, though it'll involve a lot of hiding behind cover and reflecting projectiles back at other things.