Live Action Cave Story Movie.

Aug 28, 2011 at 1:40 PM
Hyperbolic
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
^lol I haven't heard of any of these actors/actresses except Uma Thurman. I'm like kindergarten kids: "Ripley played in Avatar."

@ontopic Columbo should play as the Doctor. Wait..he`s dead...I better shut up if I don't know what I'm talking about.

Aug 29, 2011 at 8:25 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I think I would be quote, I never talk/post!

Half of the people reading this will say "Walrusdude posted!?! He's still active!?!". The other half would say "Who is this dude? Have I seen him before?"

Aug 29, 2011 at 9:06 PM
Not COMMA
Discord Group Moderator
"..."
Who is this dude? Have I seen him before?

Sep 4, 2011 at 5:28 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Who should I be? Here is a list of characters that haven't been spoken about that I think would be suitable for me:

Kazuma: I always think I tend to mess things up here a lot like Kazuma messes things up. Heck, if it weren't for him there wouldn't be a bad ending.

Toroko: lol

One of Curly's Children: Yay!

Dr. Gero: He isn't noticed a lot but he seems pretty cool. He takes random strangers and nurses them back to health. Though the only reason he could of taken Curly is because he could be kinda date-rapey.

Hajime: Yah puppy! Woof, best quote ever.

The mimiga that says "Doctor Dumb can go screw himself": Best line in the whole game.

Tetsuzou: I always liked building things, and I always like things that went 'BANG'! Anyone sense a connection?

Chaba: You know the Gaudi in the Labyrinth that sells you stuff?

Mr. Little: I am actually quite short in real life.

Ma Pignon: lol I get eaten.

One of the random robots scattering the Labyrinth: Yay I get to be a robot!

Hasumi: lol "I'm a nurse!"

Sep 4, 2011 at 5:50 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
I'm wondering how much CGI is going to be hypothetically thrown into this.