List of Changes Thread

Nov 3, 2010 at 4:10 AM
http://imgur.com/EuvCtsQ
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
Why not just extend the length to an infinite amount and hassle anyone who puts a ridiculously long title?

I mean, it's a small community, and the only people who are even going to be able to do it will have been here for a while.

Nov 3, 2010 at 1:09 PM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
DoubleThink said:
"What I want to put as my user title doesn't fit." "Okay I lengthened it." "Yeah but now what I want to put as my title won't fit." "Okay I upped the limit again." "But NOW...".

But it makes NO sense to have the minimum length shorter than one of the DEFAULT user titles. At least change the minimum length to at least as long as that one, and I'd be a happy camper. Or if you REALLY wanted to be awesome, you would realize that the whole point of putting a limit on title lengths is that someone doesn't make a ginormous title that goes off the edge of the screen, and set the limit to something that would be just small enough to prevent it from going off the screen on a moderately small screen (say 1024x768).

Or just do what explosive said...

Nov 3, 2010 at 1:52 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
The forum style does have a minimum width (something like 900px for Default MG) so at the very least it can't stretch that.
I can't imagine it would be too much of a problem but, it's up to DT.

Dec 5, 2010 at 12:29 PM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
Uuuugh. I've been trying to remember what I actually wanted to do before real life T-boned me. I was thinking of making a discussion thread and updating the rules but everything seems pretty stable at the moment.

Jan 3, 2011 at 5:46 PM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
All attachments can now be up to 100 KB, I can't think of any reason for them to keep staying that uselessly small.

Jan 4, 2011 at 12:29 AM
Pirate Member
Jan 4, 2011 at 10:01 PM
Creating A Legacy...
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
First time I've heard that word* :)

Jan 4, 2011 at 10:25 PM
Pirate Member
Darn!

Jan 4, 2011 at 10:28 PM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
Teehee Lithuanians.

May 4, 2012 at 1:40 PM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
Oh hey look at what's still here

I went in and (effectively) removed the 1-year limit on searches. Results are still limited to 1000 at most, but provided you have some idea of post content or the time frame a certain thing occurred within, you should now be able to find whatever you desire once more.

May 5, 2012 at 5:01 AM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
oh my goodness, thank you so much. None of my searches were yielding results, it was making me sad.

May 5, 2012 at 9:13 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
I'm sorry, I just made a topic about the fact that I can't change my user title, right before seeing this topic, Sorry (>_<)

May 9, 2012 at 8:15 PM
graters gonna grate
Is it possible to make it so that, in the thing up at the top that shows your current navigation path (i.e. for me right now it's "Cave Story Tribute Site Forums → General → Forum Announcements and Rules"), the current forum you're in doesn't show up? I find it very annoying, because, whenever I want to navigate up a level, I click on the last item in this list, but that just takes me right back to where I currently am.