Let's make our own translation by taking the best parts of the AGTP translation and the official one.

Will this end in disaster?

• Yes

• Yep

• Yup

• Yeah

• Definitely

• Absolutely

• Certainly

• Mm-hmm

• Uh-huh

• Oh yeah

• Huzzah

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
May 30, 2020 at 7:03 PM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
But if we use CS+ as a basis...
Distribution of Cave Story+ mods are only illegal unless they're the scripts, bitmaps, and map files from vanilla mods confined to Cave Story+'s restrictions (this also applies to mods for the PSP port and NxEngine). Plus Porter is a good example of porting them the right way.

Besides, why would anyone wanna mod CS+ when Vanilla and CSE2 can allow absolute myriad of things that cannot be done on CS+?

May 30, 2020 at 7:06 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Distribution of Cave Story+ mods are only illegal unless they're the scripts, bitmaps, and map files from vanilla mods confined to Cave Story+'s restrictions (this also applies to mods for the PSP port and NxEngine). Plus Porter is a good example of porting them the right way.

Besides, why would anyone wanna mod CS+ when Vanilla and CSE2 can allow absolute myriad of things that cannot be done on CS+?
So there's absolutely no legal way of doing this without just having some giant spreadsheet and telling everybody to do it themselves.

If that's the only option, I can work with that.

May 31, 2020 at 3:02 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
As long as "Doctor Dumb can go screw himself!" stays in the translation. That line is a national treasure.
Seconded, but what about learning Japanese and making an original translation. A translation that is a mess of about 10 different people writing it at the same time.

May 31, 2020 at 3:26 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Seconded, but what about learning Japanese and making an original translation. A translation that is a mess of about 10 different people writing it at the same time.
I've tried to learn Japanese multiple times. I actually wrote down my problem with learning a new language in a journal for school.15908920905296575118506284865412.jpg

May 31, 2020 at 4:06 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Well you,summed up how I feel about Spanish class, glad that my school year is over.

Jun 1, 2020 at 4:40 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Jun 1, 2020 at 7:12 PM
Based Member
"Life begins and ends with Nu."