Let's Give Them Something To Read

May 6, 2013 at 3:07 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Hello everyone, I am a writer but have not been able to get much inspiration. So I am offering myself to people to write scenes for them.

I can write any kind of scene from a villainous entrance, to an epic battle, to a love scene, even something like a group of friends hanging out together.

All you have to do is give me the names of characters, the events that happen in the scene, and the setting. Descriptions of the characters are also required. You may chose the length of the scene.

I look forward to requests. :pignon:

May 6, 2013 at 6:02 AM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Please write a short story in which you seduce and make love to your idol, Rarity. It will take place in a smoky bar in downtown Chicago. At least, it'll start there. Probably shouldn't end there.

May 6, 2013 at 9:46 AM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Dafaq did i just read.????...

May 6, 2013 at 7:49 PM
SpiritHunterElite said:
Hello everyone, I am a writer but have not been able to get much inspiration. So I am offering myself to people to write scenes for them.

I can write any kind of scene from a villainous entrance, to an epic battle, to a love scene, even something like a group of friends hanging out together.

All you have to do is give me the names of characters, the events that happen in the scene, and the setting. Descriptions of the characters are also required. You may chose the length of the scene.

I look forward to requests. :pignon:
Captain Fabulous said:
Please write a short story in which you seduce and make love to your idol, Rarity. It will take place in a smoky bar in downtown Chicago. At least, it'll start there. Probably shouldn't end there.
Hope that helps, king112499.

May 6, 2013 at 11:42 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Who is Rarity, I've never heard of that. I will need a better description if you actually want me to do this.

May 7, 2013 at 12:07 AM
Professional Whatever
May 7, 2013 at 12:15 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
oh... not to rain on anyone's parade but I don't do animal sex. I will do humans, but not animals.

Sorry. :pignon2:

May 7, 2013 at 12:19 AM
THE suus
"Keep on rollin'!"
Captain Fabulous said:
Rarity is worst pony why would you even suggest that
Or was that the joke
Aw shit

May 7, 2013 at 1:21 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
I will still take requests if anyone has any.

I can post a sample of one of my works, if people would want that.

Here is a sample of my work.

Swords clash as two great forces fight for the fate of the world. One wanting to conquer and destroy the world, the other wanting to save it. The two using all they have to try and overtake the other. They match each other’s attacks and counter-attack with little success. People look on as the two fight, unable to intervene,

“Why not just give up?” One of the two asks, “You will never be able to defeat me, no matter how hard or long you fight. This world will be mine no matter what you or anyone else tries to do.”

“I will never give in,” The other replies, “I will defeat you Moraina, even if I lose my life in the process. I will make sure that you can no longer cause harm to anyone!”

“Very well Serena, if you are so intent on ending your life,” Moraina jumps back and readies her sword as darkness gathers around her, “Then I shall grant you your desire.” An aura of darkness forms around Moraina as she swings her sword, sending blades of darkness flying at Serena. Serena tries to dodge them all but gets struck by one, slamming her to the ground as it strikes her.

“Ha. I knew you were weak, but not this weak,” Moraina raises her sword into the air, “Just hold still and I’ll make this quick.”

Before Moraina can end the fight however, and aura of strange light begins glowing around Serena and she stands up. Blood dripping from her forehead where it struck the ground. “I’m not done yet Moraina, I still have a lot of fight left in me.”

“What!? How is this possible!?” Moraina exclaims. She charges at Serena intent on ending the battle once and for all. Serena stands until Moraina swings then she counters and slashes Moraina across the shoulder. Moraina clutches her injured shoulder as blood drips from it onto the ground. “I-impossible,” She says surprised, “Y-you cut me...”

“It’s over Moraina, the power I have is far beyond yours. You have no hope of winning.” Moraina laughs, “Fool! You are the one who has no hope of winning,” The dark aura surrounding Moraina flares suddenly and becomes larger. She holds up her hand and balls of dark energy fly at Serena. Serena dodges them and charges at Moraina, but she creates a wall of dark energy that protects her.

The wall pushes Serena back, but Serena manages to stay standing. “Dammit, I let her get too powerful. I should have finished her with that slash earlier.” Serena charges again and Moraina’s wall protects her. Serena strikes the wall then jumps back. “The wall protects her effectively, but it seems she can’t attack while the wall is up. If I charge the wall long enough it will fall.”

Serena charges the wall once again, this time with the intent to destroy it. She clashes with the wall and pushes hard against it, hoping to break through. Serena then felt something slash her, and blood suddenly starts pouring out of her chest where a sword slashed her. Completely taken by surprise, she jumps back just in time to avoid another slash. Moraina laughs, “Did you honestly think I would have a wall I couldn’t attack through? I know the way you fight Serena, you study your enemy and try to find weak points then you act on those weak points. That’s how I set a trap for you, the first two times you attacked I held back to give you the illusion that I could not hit you from behind the wall. That’s when I attacked, and you had no idea it was coming, did you?”

‘Ugh, dammit, that last attack did way more than it should have. I can barely stand, I may have to tap more into Ultima than I had originally planned’ Serena falls to one knee and Moraina laughs. “Was that last attack too much for you, or is the darkness that has invaded your body doing it’s toll on you? Whatever the reason you can not even stand anymore. Sleep forever in the darkness.”

Darkness forms around Serena and she is unable to fight it as it engulfs her. Moraina laughs and begins to turn her attention on Serena’s friends. “Which of you will be the first to die?”

I hope you all enjoyed that little bit of reading, and it compels you to give me something to write.

May 7, 2013 at 9:18 AM
http://imgur.com/EuvCtsQ
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
Your writing is kinda wooden, bro. The entire blurb you just wrote sounded more or lessmlike a shitty dbz pisode. Also, long, drawn out fights are really hard to pull off in writing, especially in third person like that.

As for requests, write a first person scene where you seduce and make love to your idol, (human) Rarity. The scene opens in a smokey bar in downtown Chicago.

May 7, 2013 at 9:18 AM
A good writer would write a story about bestiality. Trust me, I'm a good writer. You could always anthropomorphize her, though.

Edit: Sexpy took the words right out of my mouth. Twice.

May 7, 2013 at 9:20 AM
http://imgur.com/EuvCtsQ
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
Haha ninja'd

Haha ninja'd

Why is this hapening i'm drunk helop

May 8, 2013 at 3:42 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Alright, I'll do it.

How long do you want it to be, and how much detail do you want it to go into? I can go into as much detail as needed and wanted.

Just let me know if you really want me to do it and I will get started on it right away.

May 8, 2013 at 5:13 AM
There is no limit to the amount of detail you can use. Although the mods might not like the gory details. Make it as long as you need to. Don't make it so long that it'll take a month to finish, though.

May 8, 2013 at 3:52 PM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Write a story about the abyssmal state of the modern Man.

May 8, 2013 at 8:38 PM
Professional Whatever
Sorry WR but ponies are just way too important to worry about that stuff right now

May 9, 2013 at 12:51 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Alright, so the story is going to be in first person with the narrator seducing Rarity.

I shall start immediately. *Bows*

May 9, 2013 at 1:37 AM
THE suus
"Keep on rollin'!"
Ooooooohhhhh boy.
OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BOOOOOYYY. Atleast its something pony related, I'll go with that.

May 9, 2013 at 1:42 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
I'm gonna let you all know, It's going to be 18+. I will put a warning and a link to the story.

I'm going to make Rarity a human, it will be easier for me that way... :droll:

When I finish, I will put up the link. *bows*

May 9, 2013 at 1:46 AM
Professional Whatever
@Chef

You're just upset that it doesn't involve Tavi :p