• Most people probably don't realise this, but this forum has had two editors for a number of years. One is the xenForo default editor, and the other is a custom editor I made years back I called BBCEd.

All the settings for which editor you use was lost during the upgrade. You can find the setting under Account Settings > Preferences > Editor.

Knuckles' Chaotix soundtrack in chiptune format (that's right, peoples...)

Old topic!
The last post in this thread is over 60 days old. Posting in this thread will be considered a bump, so please make an attempt to be courteous if you go ahead with it.

If the last post is over 6 months old, it may instead be a better idea to start a new topic. If you aren't sure about what to do, feel free to ask a staff member for help, or try to locate a 'general questions'-type thread if it exists in this (sub-)forum.
Mar 1, 2010 at 3:43 AM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
Knuckles' Chaotix soundtrack in chiptune format (that's right, peoples...)

Pretty sure this should go here... Anywho, for ages, the illustrious soundtrack of this overlooked game has eluded the chiptune collections of many for ages, being that it doesn't translate well to the VGM format. But through a roundabout process, I have translated it into another chiptune format, an acceptable substitute at the least while another Genesis format is being worked on. Behold!

http://thornbush.monarch-pass.net/miscfiles/Knuckles_Chaotix.zip

You will need the Winamp/Audacious/Foobar2000 plugin vgmstream to play this format. Get it here: http://hcs64.com/vgmstream.html

Mar 17, 2010 at 7:49 AM
Okay
"The Ultimate Sword of Extraordinary Magnitude"
Re: Knuckles' Chaotix soundtrack in chiptune format (that's right, peoples...)

I downloaded it and tried to listen to them but....They don't sound cool for me :/. Anyway, thanks for sharing Jackalope.