King's Theme?

May 2, 2008 at 7:24 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Roonil Wazlib said:
Let's just hope this doesn't turn into a flame war.

@ andwhy: I don't think freezit was being rude, it was just a misunderstanding between the two of you.

@Jacob: WTF is it that makes you flame every member for no apparent reason, mate?
Yeah?
He flamed me when I posted my mod thread D:

May 2, 2008 at 8:23 AM
I WANT YEN LIN!!!
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Roonil Wazlib said:
@ andwhy: I don't think freezit was being rude, it was just a misunderstanding between the two of you.
What misunderstanding? I just love to joke and have fun, thazzall. and maybe Jacob too

May 2, 2008 at 8:35 AM
Respwnt
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
freezit4 said:
What misunderstanding? I just love to joke and have fun, thazzall. and maybe Jacob too
I understand that, and I got the "you fail" joke. :p

But andwhy seemed to take it as a personal attack on him, and you can't blame him either because you never explained why you wanted him to pull out the link, so he assumed you were trying to cause disruption.

About Jacob, I personally think he goes overboard for no reason.

EDIT: I missed a post heh
MetaSeraphim said:
Only moronic people call other people noob, you noob.
lol what does that make you then? :/

No offences to you, but I don't like people insulting my favourite word.

May 2, 2008 at 10:45 PM
/end
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Hate me all you want Jacob, I will never hate you back.

May 6, 2008 at 2:02 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Ahhh... White.
I've seen people requesting remixes of it, yet I've not heard a single one at all. =( Makes me sad, it's one of my favorite themes.
Personally, I extracted it from Doukutsu.exe using... some software, I forget what. >_> Yay for having all the original graphics and *.org files...
Hm... don't know where I got them, but I have some *.rec files, which you replace the default 290.rec with, in order to get the non-default main menu screens. So I know atleast some ranges for possible Hell run times that unlock them... assuming only five exist, total ( assuming the default is counted ) .

May 6, 2008 at 11:44 PM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
JacobX891 said:
O.O
You should post those files!
also, White does not exist anywhere anymore, so... DAMN IT ALL, SOMEONE POST IT!!!
I ALREADY POSTED IT!!!
http://www.cavestory.org/forums/posts/35703/
There is a link and a mirror link to a zip file in the spoiler area. White is in that zip in org format.

I have the mp3 version that came from that broken link I gave before (wasn't always broken :() but I can't upload it till my computer comes back from repair. My new avatar, my cave story mp3s (Sorry Theo and JacobX891), my sprite work for crowned witch (Sorry SP), and all the rest of my files are on that computer while it was sent away for 2 weeks. :(

Garbeld said:
Ahhh... White.
I've seen people requesting remixes of it, yet I've not heard a single one at all. =( Makes me sad, it's one of my favorite themes.
Seconded. :D

Roonil Wazlib said:
But andwhy seemed to take it as a personal attack on him, and you can't blame him either because you never explained why you wanted him to pull out the link, so he assumed you were trying to cause disruption.
That is exactly right. I am utterly confused now... :confused:

Roonil Wazlib said:
lol what does that make you then? :/
Oh! It was a joke, my bad.

JacobX891 said:
No, I just don't like you. I was a newbie too, once. Therefore I have no reason to flame anyone just for being new. I just don't like YOU. Please, never say my name in conversation, quote me, or talk to me.
Or perhaps I am 'that type of person', as you put it.

Now, don't talk to me, and that way this can't become a flame war.
*angry stare* *glare* *daggers* *buster sword*

May 7, 2008 at 9:45 PM
Respwnt
andwhyisit said:
That is exactly right. I am utterly confused now... :p
Well, White isn't listed at all, nor is it in thr ORG player. Why do you think that is? Heck, it's a bonus track, it aint supposed to be listed nor linxed. Anyone who completes Hell undewr the time "earns" himself the right to check it out.

That's what I think, although I've heard White too without actually earning it :D

JacobX891 said:
Why are YOU mad at me??? :confused:
Not the right thing to say to an armed opponent. My advice - run before you get killed.

Or you could just kill andwhy while he's glaring XD

May 7, 2008 at 11:52 PM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Roonil Wazlib said:
Not the right thing to say to an armed opponent. My advice - run before you get killed.

Or you could just kill andwhy while he's glaring XD
:p

I think I remember hearing that White was played somewhere during King's death sequence, but isn't played long enough to notice unless you stop for it. I'll check it out and see if it is true later on.

May 8, 2008 at 6:11 AM
Respwnt
andwhyisit said:
I think I remember hearing that White was played somewhere during King's death sequence, but isn't played long enough to notice unless you stop for it. I'll check it out and see if it is true later on.
How come I missed it? :p

May 8, 2008 at 1:00 PM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Roonil Wazlib said:
How come I missed it? :p
It might not be true but assumably you would need to pause on each lot of text during the scene just to be sure. I just thought I heard it from somewhere that White was in that scene.

May 8, 2008 at 1:04 PM
Respwnt
andwhyisit said:
It might not be true but assumably you would need to pause on each lot of text during the scene just to be sure. I just thought I heard it from somewhere that White was in that scene.
Haveta cheque then ><

But I'm pretty sure I'd have heard it if it's true.